GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
What National Day Means to me as a Singaporean 2019 #WeWillGetThere

Happy National Day from all of us at StarHub!      Every year as National Day draws near, and radio stations and TV start playing National Day theme songs, a great sense of pride would sweep over me. Although I sometimes take things for granted - "ERP so expensive!", "I could have paid for another

Article

Jay Chou Concert January 2020

Who here has bought tickets to Jay Chou's upcoming concert next year? It's only July and I'm so excited already! Can't wait! Which songs do you think he'll perform? 

Question

RENEW bins

I am a JC student. For my project work, my group is researching on how to further develop StarHub’s RENEW programme, which we believe is an innovation that can be further imrpoved. May I find out who I should be writing to for an interview regarding our project? Thank you.

Question

how to send bulk sms from pc

Hi, I am a volunteer and need to send messages to different group of people.  Instead of creating their contacts and add them to whatsApp group, is there another way to do it through PC?  I do not wish to have so many unwanted contacts in my phone. Would appreciate if someone can share.  TYVM!

Question

Accepted Solution

Landline call history

Hihow can I get landline call history? regards,Mohit

Question

Customer service hot line

Hi, kindly upgrade your your customer service hot line it is very hard to talk to a human being.i have to hear all the robotic to get to you guys is there any faster way just press zero to speak to customer service. thanks

Question

Working at StarHub: My First Internship working with StarHub Community

Whirlwind stint of 6 weeks internship   Fancy an intern getting a chance to change the gamification algorithm, design the advocate programme, create, model and creatively design social media engagement campaigns, generate content, engage directly with customers and  being in the heat of

Article

I am back!

Hi everyone!   As you all know, I've been away from the community for the last couple of years so that I can focus on new roles. However, I frankly do miss the community and I want to come back to talk to everyone, listen to your feedback and channel them back to our internal stakeholders, update yo

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More