GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
MUSIC: Performances by Joanna Dong and Ekin Cheng at StarHub Night of Stars

For those who were at StarHub Night of Stars and want to re-watch superstars Ekin Cheng and Joanna Dong's performance, and definitely for those who have missed the awards show, here are the songs that they sang!           Do you recognise any of those songs?

Question

What is your 2020 New Year Resolution?

Happy New Year everyone!!   We're in day 3 of 2020. So far so good?    Anyway, I'm just thinking about my new year resolution and I am trying to get some inspiration.    (We would also like to do a poll to see what are the common resolutions that everyone is setting f

Question

Proof of Ownership to Open DBS Account [Proper Letter with StarHub stamp]

Hi, Require proof of ownership to open a DBS account. I have already sent an e-mail regarding the same but the response from the CS team did not have any valid document stating my proof, which is not acceptable by the bank. Please revert to me at the earliest. I have sent the request query to custom

Question

Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

Hello    I've been on and off the ketogenic diet (aka keto diet) since last year. Serious practitioners call it a lifestyle instead of a diet but I know for one that I cannot see myself never having carbs again. Anyone else on this diet? What do you eat if you hate salmon, beef and generally fatty m

Question

Flower Arrangement Workshop: Upcycle, Create and Learn!

Been wanting to learn a new skill? Unsure of what to do with beautiful bottles that you can't bear to discard?   Fret not because Jan's Floristry has specially curated a workshop to address the two concerns above! We are a flower studio that aims to reduce green waste. Being passionate

Question

What would you like to see on the community?

Hi everyone! We've come a long way since 2012 and the community team from StarHub would like to hear from you!   Since July 2019, we have been asking customers with account-related queries to contact us via Facebook. This is mainly because of the fact that such queries require us to get i

Question

Holiday Season is Here!

2019 is almost coming to an end and holiday season is here! Have you made any travel plans? Will you be chilling on a beach, or trekking? Do you like the nature or do you prefer a shopping trip? We want to hear from you!   

Question

Customer changed phone wallpaper at StarHub Tampines

👍👍 to whoever did this    https://mothership.sg/2019/10/woman-yelling-cat-meme-starhub-tampines/

Question

Tourist places In Leh Ladakh

Ladakh is just one of the most beautiful locations that can be visited in India. The beauty of the location is unrivaled in any other location as well as can not be defined in words. Ladakh is the ideal mix of Indian, Tibetan and also Buddhism religious beliefs and also society as well as thus makes

Question

Miss Universe Singapore 2019

Anyone here who shares the same passion as I have for Miss Universe? Hit me up!Let's do a prediction game leading to the Miss Universe Singapore finals!As you know, Miss Universe Singapore 2019 is happening this 17 October 2019. Quick Trivia - The last time Singapore placed in the finals was in 1987

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More