GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
How to fix Comcast email not working on iPhone?

When you find it difficult to send email from your Comcast account using your iPhone the first thing you need to do is to check the server settings. The setting to configure your Comcast account differ based on your account type, IMAP or POP3. Here’s a look at the IMAP server settings for your Comca

Question

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Sending love to all of you from the GreenR Community.   Remember to spread some love today and show your appreciation to your loved ones. Even if you’re single or in a relationship.   Because when it comes to love there are no rules. Seize this day and declare your feelings to your crush, and loved

Question

Dropbox smart/ selective sync on windows

Any windows user who uses dropbox and smart/ selective sync on their laptop? - Mac User of 15 years here touching a windows for the first time and confused is an understatement.

Question

Pocket Casts

Are you a regular consumer of podcasts? Would you like one that can be switched between web browser, Android and Android Auto? If yes, consider Pocket Casts. This is the web version:   There are different views: New podcasts Podcast subscriptions Search for new podcasts Pocket Casts will a

Discussion

Importance of Content Writing Before Website or mobile app Design

I’m a robust believer in making ready internet site content material earlier than beginning photograph layout and this is applicable to each web sites and blogs. Some will argue with me, however I’ll combat this warfare and dig in due to the fact I understand content material earlier tha

Question

Top iOS App Development Tools

One can always be more productive this year with these amazingly noteworthy iOS app development tools. If you are a freelance developer or an iPhone application development company, it is essential to get your hands on these latest development tools. It doesn’t matter if you’re running a

Question

Accepted Solution

RENEW Bin

Is it allowed to dispose a hand blender into a RENEW bin?

Question

Musings on Customer Service

Been reading some negative customer service experiences and this got me thinking about possible reasons for the negative experiences. Evolution and increasing complexity - Been a StarHub customer since the SCV days and then a mobile customer when StarHub launched their mobile network. Keenly rememb

Discussion

Tea

This was inspired by @Carla_P article on Frappes :-). Origins: Tea (C. sinensis var. sinensis) is believed to have originated in Southern China. All tea varieties today are hybrids of this. Southern China is still a major tea producer today. Other major tea producing nations include

Discussion

Improving Handwriting

Covid 19 is a timely reset. It has provided opportunities for self improvement. Have you always wanted to improve your handwriting? It is possible with 10 minutes of practice each day for a fortnight. See a sample of what's possible.     In essence, there are "families of letters. They

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More