GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Starhub Community

Feel this Starhub Community useless. Hard to get ya collect ans of ya posting Question. will mostly get the ans like calling CS 1633 or others. sometime being silent on ya post.Won't this community is helping ppl solve the problem that as the CS hotline hard to get though?

Question

One Thing You Can Do for Better Health

"Never waste a good crisis" - Winston Churchill During this second "lockdown", it is easy to fall into despair. Why not seize the opportunity to improve one's health? Here are some easy to do ideas to improve one's health. 20 minute brisk walk - Do a brisk 20 minute walk first thing in the

Discussion

Let's play a game! Show us your best score!

Simple game: Click or tap on the odd coloured tile until time runs out!

Discussion

dating & match

i joined dating & match. got to know someone after 6 mths, getting to know each other.. the guy shows true color as to said, $$$ always not enough, everytime we go out, I have to pay up & even send him, home.. after that he starts showing his households expenditure, in a way.. he is asking

Discussion

Seniors teach Seniors @ RSVP Singapore

Greetings Recently I joined StarHub’s GreenR Community!   I am Dora Lim, a PG in my 70s.  In 2013, I was selected to be one of StarHub’s 8 Golden Gurus.  We were StarHub’s ambassadors, giving back to society by imparting IT knowledge to other seniors.  This pr

Discussion

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, and a shout out to all single moms who play a dual role as dad and mom! This father's day, tell us a bit more about your dad (or mom) by filling in the blanks:      For me, my dad is my role model because he taught me right from w

Question

Which smart home devices are affordable and works well?

Recently miHome has stepped up its products to provide many sub companies in relation to xiaomi branding. I have tried some of their smart home products and impressed with the capabilities to be integrated smart home. Well the customer service can be better but I don't ask too much  for

Discussion

Happy Lunar New Year!

Happy Lunar New Year to all Community members. Hi I'm Lauren, I'm new here :)

Question

New hobby thread

Hello, everybody! I am really happy to be there and wanna share with you some great information.   I opened for myself a new hobby which makes me happy and this is cooking.   On quarantine, I'm trying to make something new everyday and searching new cooking ideas from books and websites.

Question

Happy 2021!

Happy New Year to all our community members! How did you ring in the New Year? Today's the first day that most of us are heading back to work and back to school for the kids. How are you feeling and for parents with kids, were your kids excited to go to school this morning? 😀

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More