GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
NS life

Come share about your memorable incidents during National Service.

Question

iPhone users! where are you?

Any iPhone users here?

Question

Just a thought

Any plans to have a real time chat assistant like 'Ask Shirley' from the red camp? StarHub can probably have a 'Ask Sparky', that will be cute.

Question

Working at StarHub: Waving Goodbye

Being an apprentice for a white collar career in a national enterprise, mixed feelings flooded my mind at first. It could also be due to the constant manipulation from peers that forged a mentality that all corporations run in a disoriented structure.   Going through the undertaking of an int

Article

Accepted Solution

Community Badges

Hey Community Manager, Is there a page where I can view all the available badges that we can get? #badgeshunter

Question

Working at StarHub: Pleasure Reading powered by Bookmate

Breaded from an economic family, opportunities were peculiar but in StarHub; it is an inverted tablespoon. Administrating events and moderating the community site is the set-up of a board game, where attending one makes me feel like the player. This week we were invited to participate in the Bookmat

Article

Can Superman lift up Thor's hammer?

What do you all think?

Question

FOURTH TELCO ENTRANCE!

Hi Guys.Just For Info.FOURTH TELCO ENTRANCE.THE IDA WILL REVEAL ITS DECISION EARLY THIS YEAR! ANY COMMENTS GUYS?FOR ME, I JUST WAIT N SEE 1st LORrrr...Regards AZAMANJ.

Question

Working at StarHub: Our First Impression on Internship at StarHub

Sweating from the fear of going through the 6 week internship ordeal is a fear that every DBIT student has to go through. Despite the working experience we had with ad hoc jobs in compaines like NTUC and John Little, we were still relatively unexperienced when it comes to desk jobs. Not

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More