GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Linus Tech Tips in Singapore!

For those of you who follow Linus Tech Tips on youtube, he here in Singapore. Apparently his wife is a Singaporean. Cool huh. Watch his video here. His wife family uses Starhub!

Question

#MaiKongBoJio Eat and Play at Sentosa for just $5!

Best news ever. Sentosa is going to be very crowded come next Thursday, 30 April 2015. They have just announced a jaw-dropping offer – $5 for admissions and tickets for most of the attractions, activities and even some incredible dining offers.   Popular attractions and activities include Segwa

Question

Accepted Solution

Game

Let's play a game. "The first poster will post 2 words, such as Microsoft Windows, and the next poster will use the 2nd word in their post.Example:post 1- Microsoft WindowsPost 2- Window BlindsPost 3- Blind Mice" ============================================================== Police Car

Question

Tech & Productivity

For the tech-savvy ones... do you guys have a setup for your tech-lifestyle? I am currently using my old Macbook Pro as a OS X server (home server), and my old iPhone 4S as a multimedia device at home.   For work and mobility, my Macbook Air is my workhorse, my Samsung Note 4 for social, game

Question

Darts

I want to learn how to play darts? Who can guide me?

Question

Help!

I keep getting this error message when I tried to open up a file. Anybody can help to solve this issue?

Question

More Generous Data Bundles!

Hi All.Just To Share with you guy's that Soon Singapore 4th Telco will bring back the golden age of mobile data.This 4th Telco will offering 12 Gb of data a month, which given actually by the three existing Telco just 5 years ago.The Price range of about $39-$59 a Month.For Your Info Only.Any Commen

Question

Watch Face of the Day #WFOTD

Do you own a smartwatch like Moto 360, LG G Watch R, Sony SmartWatch 3, Apple Watch? Android Wear, Samsung or Pebble OS? How does your smartwatch face look like? Did you download from the app store or create your own? Let's share!   Here's my first post contribution. Love this watch face, it is

Question

Free Wi-Fi can prove costly for users

The next time you hook on to a free Wi-Fi network with your phone at your favourite cafe, beware: Hackers could latch onto your phone's signal to break in.   Smartphones have a preferred network list of Wi-Fi points that they can connect to automatically. Information on this list is transmitted

Question

Unbelievable Offer 1 GBPS!

Hi All.Recently The ORANGE Is OFFERING 1 GBPS F/BBAND AT $39/mth!Will This 1 GBPS Price Plan Will Continue Dip really soon from the Others 2 Telco!Regards AzamanJ.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More