GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Contest Rules

Hi, i have a question. It has recently come to my attention that there is a contest going on right now Win a trip to Koreato catch the cast of"THE Producers"! This is not my first time trying to take part in a contest and i always have the same question in my head when i am filling up the applicati

Question

Accepted Solution

Employee Advocates

Will you be an advocate for your company as an employee and share company messages on your own social media?

Question

50 famous foods in Singapore that you must eat before giving back your IC #SG50

Singapore is a melting pot of different cultures and one important aspect of culture is food. Singaporean typical can't live without food (actually everyone need to eat in order to survive).    Here is a list of 50 famous food in Singapore that you must eat before you give back your IC.&nb

Article

MasterCard Monday | 10% Storewide Discount with your MasterCard on Lazada Singapore

Enjoy 10% Storewide Discount when you make payment your MasterCard on Lazada Singapore  

Question

Accepted Solution

Is there white pages available on the internet for StarHub client or for Singapore ?

Hello, Is there white pages available on the internet for StarHub client or for Singapore ?  Thank you

Question

Internship!

Hello,Does anybody know whether Starhub provides internship opportunities? I saw a blogspot detailing an internship experience, but I have no idea how to go about applying for one. Can anybody shed light on this? (:

Question

Well Done StarHub! You are the most socially devoted brand!

My favourite brand is the most socially devoted brand in Singapore. Kudos to the StarHub Team! Source: http://www.marketing-interactive.com/socialbakers-reveals-top-ranking-brands-social-care/ Social media analytics and optimisation company Socialbakers has published their latest global quarterly up

Question

Extra 15% off Watches for Moms on Lazada App

Win $10 when you sign up Lazada.sg Newsletter!

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More