GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Working at StarHub: My 5 months as an intern

Fresh out of junior college, I was not sure what to expect when my first job was not at a posh office but at a StarHub retail outlet – the Consumer Channel Sales (CCS) department of StarHub. Other than helping my peers with their occasional phone hangs, I have literally no experience in the customer

Article

Thank You and Good Bye to StarHub Community

Dear Members of StarHub Community and All-Stars Members   It has been an enjoyable journey here with all of you. Today is my last day in StarHub and I am here to bid farewell to everyone. I really appreciate the support that you all have given me. Not forgetting the numerous compliments that

Article

Random Promo for a new show that looks like it when a little out of hand Hahaha

This is too ridiculous not to share... Came across this on Facebook and was wondering what the hell was going on.   Video link: OMG! This experiment went out of control.   I think the term is "WTF moment". Then SMRT Feedback picked it. Really **bleep** confusing man. Their post is go

Question

Mcafee antivirus

Hi, Can I subscribe to your McAfee Antivirus as a personal user.  I would like to know whether the antivirus if for an user who logs into my networker or it is personal to the user's computr. Regards

Question

New #MusicTuesday

Hey everyone, what's on your playlist this Tuesday?   Lately I enjoy a mix of folk, acoustic, jazz and dance music.Do you guys spotify?   Check out my curated playlist: http://spoti.fi/1FMMgyl   Love to hear from you!

Question

Amazon Kindle Touch 6" 4GB WIFI eBook Reader Black @ $99 on Lazada between 12pm to 1pm

Lazada having Flash Sale. Amazon Kindle Touch 6" 4GB WIFI eBook Reader Black + Screen Protector @ $99 between 12pm to 1pm http://www.lazada.sg/effortless-sale-flash-sales

Question

Longchamp Bag at $255 on Lazada between 11am to 12am

Lazada having Flash Sale. Longchamp Bag at $255 between 11am to 12am http://www.lazada.sg/effortless-sale-flash-sales

Question

Welcome to StarHub Community: New Members say hello right here!

Hey everyone,   Thank you for joining StarHub Community!  Love to get to know everyone!   Drop your introductions here!   I'll start!   I'm Nicholas, aka @NickF, your Community Manager. Ready to mingle!  I'm interested in fashion, tech, music and travel!

Question

Glad to be part of StarHub's online community!

Hello Hubbers!   Just a quick introduction about myself.  My name is Nicholas, and I have recently joined StarHub as a Community Manager.  I will be here talk to our users, and more importantly, listen to all our Hubbers.  I will be actively available to users on our StarHub Community forum, as well

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More