GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
My Fasting Journey So Far

Completed 44 hour fast over the weekend. It was much easier. Hunger was almost non existent this time round. Day 1 SAT - Started 1300 hrs and no issues Day 2 SUN - No degradation in performance during brisk morning walk. Day passed uneventfully Day 3 MON - No degradation in performance during b

Discussion

3 Day Fast

Caution: Do not attempt this if you have health issues. Completed a 3 day fast. Started on Friday 0900 hrs after breakfast and ended MON 0900 hrs. Total fast 72 hrs. Day 1 (FRI) - This was ok since already doing 18 hrs daily 18/6 routine Day 2 (SAT) - Went for regular brisk morning walk. No

Discussion

Restricted Time Eating 18 Hours (One Week Later)

Feeling good after one week! Definitely more energetic and alert. Others have noticed slimmer waistline already! This is the best thing I've done and wonder why I did not adopt this lifestyle choice! Bonus! Generally suffer from joint pain i.e. neck, shoulder and back from old army injuries. After t

Discussion

Autophagy and Fasting

Auto = Self Phagy = Eat Literally self eating. At first glance, this seems bad. However, the 2016 Nobel Prize for Physiology of Medicine was awarded to Yoshinori Ohsumi for the discovery of the molecular principles governing autophagy. In summary, the body is able to regenerate damaged cells

Discussion

Exercise Explained - The What and When Matters

Context: This is with insulin resistance, weight loss and diabetes management in mind What is Exercise? In general, exercise can be broadly grouped into three categories: Aerobic - Literally "with air" hence aero. This refers to exercise that can be sustained for over 30 mins and generally

Discussion

Restricted Time Eating Explained

Personally think this is wonderful way to maintain health and weight management since there is no special diet. Just eat within the window and tailor to suit ones lifestyle preference. Here's why it works: 8/16 - Most people do this anyway i.e. 8 hours sleep and eat within the 16 hour window. Th

Discussion

One Thing You Can Do for Better Health - Part 2.5 (Restricted Time Eating 18 hours)

Tried doing the 18 hours fast. Here's the schedule: Started fast previous day 1830 hrs i.e. after dinner Rise and shine 0600 hrs Exercise 0600 to 0700 hrs (brisk walking, squats and push-ups) Exercise 1200 to 1245 hrs (brisk walking, squats and push-ups) Break fast 1300 hrs Total fa

Discussion

One Thing You Can Do for Better Health - Part 2

This Covid 19 era has been a roller coaster! Just when we thought life would get back to normal, think back to the period when infections were zero for sometime and now to over 1,000. It will end so hang in there. In the mean time, seize on the opportunities. Work from home (WFH) presents an opportu

Discussion

Learn history

Hello everybody, I need some help from students. I am starting to learn history from the online course. But earlier I read only college books, so can you share some related literature, courses, books, magazines or journals, maybe blogs to read or watch? I would be thankful!

Discussion

Contact of CS billing

My line was cut and was unable to call CS to reinstate back when the payment is done. Anyway to contact CS (billing)?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More