Skip to main content
GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
Pocket Casts

Are you a regular consumer of podcasts? Would you like one that can be switched between web browser, Android and Android Auto? If yes, consider Pocket

Discussion

Improving Handwriting

Covid 19 is a timely reset. It has provided opportunities for self improvement. Have you always wanted to improve your handwriting? It is possible w

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Paladin 

9 days ago

Discussion

How to start using fountain pens

Covid 19 has provided an opportunity to do things differently. With our planet in trouble i.e. climate change, pollution of the oceans, environment et

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Paladin 

8 days ago

Discussion

How To Cut 2 Slices From A Cake And Keep The Rest Moist When Stored In The Fridge?

I learnt a cake-cutting hack from a TV program recently and I thought I'll share it in a blogpost. Do you want to make a guess how one should cut a ca

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

GraceTan 

9 days ago

Discussion

Where to visit and explore in Singapore?

Hello! Can anyone share where have you been spending weekends ever since circuit breaker phase 2? I haven’t been visiting the Malls except to gr

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

25 days ago

Discussion

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, and a shout out to all single moms who play a dual role as dad and mom! This father's day, tell us a

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

rickypointing 

3 months ago

Question

HIYA APP

Hi All,Hiya App which traces the origin of phone calls is very useful.It helps us to identify possible scam calls.Today i received a call with +65 cod

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

luvnature 

4 months ago

Question

POLL: How do you help save the Environment?

We're just a few days before the Eco Action Day, which coincides in the celebration of World Environment Day on 5th June.   So, how do you take part i

Question

POLL: What Does Happiness Mean to You?

What does happiness mean to you, and how do you maintain happiness during tough times?    Share below and inspire everyone!

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

GraceTan 

5 months ago

Question

POLL: What are your plans for this June School Holiday?

It's the start of the June Holidays! It's usually a holiday that most families look forward to, but it seems a little different this year amid the pan

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question