Skip to main content
GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
S
Top iOS App Development Tools

One can always be more productive this year with these amazingly noteworthy iOS app development tools. If you are a freelance developer or an iPhone a

Question

Accepted Solution

RENEW Bin

Is it allowed to dispose a hand blender into a RENEW bin?

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

15 days ago

Question

Pocket Casts

Are you a regular consumer of podcasts? Would you like one that can be switched between web browser, Android and Android Auto? If yes, consider Pocket

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Paladin 

20 days ago

Discussion

Musings on Customer Service

Been reading some negative customer service experiences and this got me thinking about possible reasons for the negative experiences. Evolution and i

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Paladin 

20 days ago

Discussion

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, and a shout out to all single moms who play a dual role as dad and mom! This father's day, tell us a

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

peterjohnee1 

20 days ago

Question

Tea

This was inspired by @Carla_P article on Frappes :-). Origins: Tea (C. sinensis var. sinensis) is believed to have originated in Sout

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Paladin 

a month ago

Discussion

Improving Handwriting

Covid 19 is a timely reset. It has provided opportunities for self improvement. Have you always wanted to improve your handwriting? It is possible w

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Paladin 

a month ago

Discussion

Where to visit and explore in Singapore?

Hello! Can anyone share where have you been spending weekends ever since circuit breaker phase 2? I haven’t been visiting the Malls except to gr

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Paladin 

2 months ago

Discussion

Google Chromecast versus Android TV

You must have heard the terms Google Chromecast and Android TV several times already. But, are you familiar with the differences between the two devic

Discussion

How to start using fountain pens

Covid 19 has provided an opportunity to do things differently. With our planet in trouble i.e. climate change, pollution of the oceans, environment et

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Paladin 

2 months ago

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question