Skip to main content
GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
D
New hobby thread

Hello, everybody! I am really happy to be there and wanna share with you some great information.   I opened for myself a new hobby which makes

Question

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, and a shout out to all single moms who play a dual role as dad and mom! This father's day, tell us a

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

johanpaul 

12 days ago

Question

Happy 2021!

Happy New Year to all our community members! How did you ring in the New Year? Today's the first day that most of us are heading back to work and b

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

22 days ago

Discussion

How to fix Comcast email not working on iPhone?

When you find it difficult to send email from your Comcast account using your iPhone the first thing you need to do is to check the server settings. T

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

elizawilson 

a month ago

Question

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Sending love to all of you from the GreenR Community.   Remember to spread some love today and show your appreciation to your loved ones. Even if you’

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Vader88 

a month ago

Question

Dropbox smart/ selective sync on windows

Any windows user who uses dropbox and smart/ selective sync on their laptop? - Mac User of 15 years here touching a windows for the first time and con

Question

Pocket Casts

Are you a regular consumer of podcasts? Would you like one that can be switched between web browser, Android and Android Auto? If yes, consider Pocket

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

AnnieYazbeck 

a month ago

Discussion

Importance of Content Writing Before Website or mobile app Design

I’m a robust believer in making ready internet site content material earlier than beginning photograph layout and this is applicable to each web

Question

Top iOS App Development Tools

One can always be more productive this year with these amazingly noteworthy iOS app development tools. If you are a freelance developer or an iPhone a

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

RENEW Bin

Is it allowed to dispose a hand blender into a RENEW bin?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question