GreenR Café

GreenR Café

Would you like to discuss about any other non-StarHub related matters? Grab a cuppa and start chatting!

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Contact of CS billing

My line was cut and was unable to call CS to reinstate back when the payment is done. Anyway to contact CS (billing)?

Question

Starhub Community

Feel this Starhub Community useless. Hard to get ya collect ans of ya posting Question. will mostly get the ans like calling CS 1633 or others. someti

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

user_91aa33 

6 d ago

Question

One Thing You Can Do for Better Health

"Never waste a good crisis" - Winston Churchill During this second "lockdown", it is easy to fall into despair. Why not seize the opportunity to im

posted 

25 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Paladin 

20 d ago

Discussion

Let's play a game! Show us your best score!

Simple game: Click or tap on the odd coloured tile until time runs out!

Discussion

dating & match

i joined dating & match. got to know someone after 6 mths, getting to know each other.. the guy shows true color as to said, $$$ always not enough

Discussion

Seniors teach Seniors @ RSVP Singapore

Greetings Recently I joined StarHub’s GreenR Community!   I am Dora Lim, a PG in my 70s.  In 2013, I was selected to be one of StarH

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Dora_Lim 

2 m ago

Discussion

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, and a shout out to all single moms who play a dual role as dad and mom! This father's day, tell us a

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

islabrown1991 

2 m ago

Question

Which smart home devices are affordable and works well?

Recently miHome has stepped up its products to provide many sub companies in relation to xiaomi branding. I have tried some of their smart home prod

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 m ago

Discussion

Happy Lunar New Year!

Happy Lunar New Year to all Community members. Hi I'm Lauren, I'm new here :)

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 m ago

Question

Learn history

Hello everybody, I need some help from students. I am starting to learn history from the online course. But earlier I read only college books, so can

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Paladin 

4 m ago

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More