Skip to main content
Event Space

Event Space

Here, we share updates on the latest and upcoming events in town!

Ask a Question
  • •••
The Ultimate Cheatsheet for Community Marketing

It has been 3 years since I have been running StarHub Community as the social CRM programme director.  As I will be moving on, I will like to share my

Article

StarHub Community celebrates 3rd birthday bash with Advocates at Heritage@25

StarHub Community brings together their most loyal advocates for the shiokest throwback party to celebrate yet another successful year It was like

Article

StarHub and Nine VWOs Celebrate SG50 with Home

As the nation gathers to celebrate Singapore’s Golden Jubilee, StarHub and nine voluntary welfare organisations (VWOs) have come together to spread th

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Lina Chan 

5 years ago

Article

星和无线电视大奖2015星光闪耀聚狮城!

星和无线电视大奖2015星光闪耀聚狮城! 迈入第六年头,在10月24日《星和无线电视大奖2015》再度与香港无线电视台合作在滨海湾金沙隆重举行,为艺人过去一年的杰出表现给予肯定,大会共颁发了17个奖项的33个奖座。   25 TVB艺人盛装打扮出席为颁奖典礼增添姿彩!  

Article

MusicPost: MTV World Stage 2015

About a month ago, I was tasked to chaperone some lucky StarHub customers who have won tickets to the MTV World Stage 2015 through StarHub Rewards.

Article

The StarHub TVB Awards 2015 is here!

For the sixth year running, StarHub will be collaborating with Hong Kong’s storied TV station to recognise its stable of artistes for their stellar pe

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jr91 

5 years ago

Article

"I am a Singer" Season 3 Finale

The winner of our "I am a Singer" Season 3 contest visited Seoul, South Korea to catch the finale LIVE. Check out their footages below.  

Article

Taste Of Thailand – Cooking demo by Chef Ian Kittichai

I was lucky to score front row seats for a cooking demo by Chef Ian Kittichai, which was presented by Asian Food Channel and Starhub Hubalicious on 4

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

razerpro 

6 years ago

Article

Yuki Ng : i'm the New Taipei City Traveller 2015!!!

Hi Guys!To promote New Taipei City as a tourist destination for Singaporeans, Taiwan-based airline carrier EVA Air has launched an inaugural online co

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Triggerhappy 

6 years ago

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question