Skip to main content
Event Space

Event Space

Here, we share updates on the latest and upcoming events in town!

Ask a Question
  • •••
RENEW (REcycling Nation’s Electronic Waste)

E-waste contains toxic substances and its improper disposal can lead to serious pollution and health problems. Rapid changes in technology, shorter li

Article

STARBUY GO GO GO: Shop the Best Deals in Town While You #StayHome

Can't hit the stores during circuit breaker? No fret, STARBUY GO GO GO brings the shops to your door steps.   From today onwards, snap up the b

Article

GreenR Community X Hot Deals

Happy New Year everyone!   2019's done and dusted. How was it for you guys? Was it a smooth sailing one? Did you achieve the goals that you've

Article

GreenR Community Year End Party 2019

Light bites before dinner... This year's Year End Party for the (new) GreenR Community was held at Kara Moments (above Kara Cafe at 617A Bukit Timah R

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Peter K 

a year ago

Article

The StarHub leadership team visits SGX for its 20th anniversary!

Hey there, how’s everyone doing? It’s been rainy start to December. But on a morning just last week, it was raining confetti!  This year m

Article

GreenR Community Year End Party - It's a Wrap!

Hey everyone!   2019 has been such a fruitful year for us. We gave Community a new lease of life by renaming it to GreenR Community, and

Article

My Experience at StarHub 5G Demo

Last week, I visited the Starhub 5G Demo at StarHub Green. First thing that caught my eyes was this COW in Green! It's Singapore's first 5G Cellul

Article

Starhub Night of Stars on 24 Nov2019

I was thrilled to see my favourite stars, Nancy Sit and Fung Bo Bo close-up. All the oppas were so handsome and charming. The actress were beautiful

Article

StarHub Night of stars 2019

It was my first time attending this show at Marina Bay Sand theatre. I was delighted to be able to see some of my favourite actors and actress, Sung H

Article

Bicentennial Singapore October to December 2019

The Bicentennial Experience is back and will be open from 1st October to 31 December 2019. The immersive experience brings you back to the year 1

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

a year ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question