Discussion

Discussion

Discuss anything about Rewards

Ask a Question
  • •••
Change of Mobile Number and HubClub

Hi StarHub Community, I would like to change my Postpaid Mobile number by porting in a Postpaid Mobile number from other telco. May I check, do I need

Question

hub club

Hi can i clarify, I wan to sign up homehub plus. which will make me a hub clubber, because i got 3 mobile lines all of which is serving a 24 mths cont

Question

Digital voice not working

Digital voice not working. There is a intermittent dial tone similar to the sound you hear when someone hangs up the call on the line. And it's been l

Question

Digital Voice down and Mobile data connection problem

Dear Sir, My digital voice line was down with no tone. Once pick the phone, I will lost the internet connetion. I have to plug out the phone line to l

Question

Termination of Account - Need Help as this is Impossible...

Hi, I have spoken to 5 representatives of Star Hub and they all tell me they have escalted my Termination of Account Request. I am not in SIngapore an

Question

Accepted Solution

Annual Handset Upgrade

Hello starhub,I would like to check on the policy of the annual handset upgrade.Say I already have a mobile plan, due to expire in Sep 2014 (signed up

Question

Cancelled but still billed

I've cancelled my home hub since 31Jan. I was charged till 14Feb. I was expecting a refund for from 1Feb to 14Feb. But now I'm smacked with a bill fro

Question

Home hub plan with both kids and Chinese channels

Hi, currently I am with home hub, Chinese basis with kids channels. How can I do so using the new plan that only has 1 entertainment pass with paying

Question

Re-contract of home hub 1000 via online

Currently, I am using the service of Starhub home hub 1000 and I wish to re-contract via online.However, I saw cart summary that I need to pay a one-t

Question

Downgrade homehub 1000 to TV + fibre only

Hi. Since my homehub 1000 contract has ended is it possible if i recontract my fibre to 1gbs at 49.90 per month for 12months (online signup) and keep

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More