Discussion

Discussion

Discuss anything about Rewards

Ask a Question
  • •••
homehub 1g - no more recording?

just renewed by contract to homehub 1g..  after connecting the 2 free mesh, the smart TV function no longer works? now there is a prompt to ask me to

Question

Leaving Singapore and wish to terminate all Starhub services

Hi There I will be leaving Singapore at the end of March and wish to know how I go about terminating all my services with Starhub? I have been with st

Question

Why remove my mobile number from hub club?

Starhub, why you remove one of my mobile plan from hub club 30% and nominate a sim-only plan which does not enjoy 30% discount? Didn't realize you did

Question

StarHub TV whole day down

StarHub TV whole day down wtf!! What happens??

Question

Homehub plus with netflix basic

Hi I have an existing subscription under Homehub plan ref TV 0000181484 expiring 21 November 2021. My plan does not come with the new free Netflix bas

Question

New Customer to Starhub

I have been using Singtel for 20 over years and would like to port over to Starhub. I understand that Starhub has the multi-line discount if one subsc

Question

Installation appointment for Homehub

Hello,  Can someone advise on how quickly I can get an appointment slot for the installation of Fibre broadband and TV? I'll be moving to a new apartm

Question

Double billing

I am being charged for 2 home Hun packages and not being able to contact customer service

Question

Home Hub Plus

Hi, Do Starhub have any other bundle for Fibre & Enterainment either than Home Hub Plus with Netflix?

Question

Help! Was charged on VOD since Jan which I didn’t purchase

Dear Starhub, We found that we have been charged Video on Demand for $60 over since Jan which we did not purchase! Most of the purchases are after 1am

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More