Discussion

Discussion

Discuss anything about Rewards

Ask a Question
  • •••
HoneHub Billing

Somewhere in May 2020 I saw new HomeHub 1G with Netfix (I still in contract with old HomeHub plan) I ask StarHub can I re-contract and confirmed I eli

Question

Accepted Solution

Complaint - Netflix account suspension after Recontract

Do my recontract on 11 June 2020 with Home Hub Plus 1. I did not have Netflix account previously hence this is one of my main purpose to recontract wi

Question

Hub club member mobile discount entitlement

I have 4 mobile lines with 30% discount subscription for each lines. I am interested to apply senior go digital mobile plan (sim only 1 year contract)

Question

Error Code 2001 after installing new routers

Hi. I've just ended an installation session with your technician after recontracting from the old Starhub TV plan to the Homehub Plus 1G.  However, af

Question

Intermittent Issues with Digital Voice

Hi, I am getting issues with my Starhub Digital Voice. Occasionally, it will affect my Starhub TV connection and I will not be able to pick up incomin

Question

starhub go streaming box

My starhub streaming box has this message -You have too many devices using your account now. Please login to.....error 20016. I did not login to other

Question

Unbundle HomeHub and keep broadband service

I would like to know how much charges for my broadband service if unbundle HomeHub (contact expired) and terminate Starhub TV. Thank you.

Question

Modification fee charged and other

Hi Starhub, i recently recontracted my fibre plan from 1Gbps to 500mbps plan after the contract end date. However i was charged a modification fee of

Question

Hub club early recontract waiver

Hi,I am able to do an early recontract now that it has been one year since I started my contract. However, I cannot find the option to use the $200 ea

Question

Disney Junior (Ch 311) - no longer available!

Hi there, We subscribed to the HomeHub mainly because of the boradband internet access and Disney Junior TV Channel for my kid. However, Disney Junior

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More