Discussion

Discussion

Discuss anything about Rewards

Ask a Question
  • •••
Re-contract voucher

Hi, when somebody swap from singtel to starhub they are getting $200 voucher but when the starhub customer is re-contracting their line they are only

Question

Netflix

My acct was suspended for a while due to payment. After reinstating for less than a day, all my devices were active except netflix which requires acti

Question

Nominated line can enjoy hub club discount?

Any line which is nominated can consider/counted as subscribed mobile line?

Question

"><"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Question

What time does Starhub Rewards redemption begin?

I tried to redeem for the Famous Amos voucher on 10 October 2020. Logged in at 12 midnight but voucher was not available yet. Kept trying for the whol

Question

Very bad experience with re-contracting

i called starhub 4 times today and none can provide a solution for my re-contract. Online stated that i am eligible to re-contract but the system just

Question

Hubbing Recontract

First off, I go to the Starhub store and they asked me to go online I know im eligible for recontract. and when i click on the "Recontract now" link,

Question

MaxMobile Free 1GB

Currently Starhub includes MaxMobile Free 1GB with my Homehub bundle. If I recontract to the new HomeHub + 1G, will I get the MaxMobile Free 1GB?

Question

Hub club discount on mobile plan

Is hub club discount on mobile plan still applicable to sim only plan?

Question

Hub Club discount after TV re-contracting not applicable?

Hi, I have recently re-contracted TV and Broadband for 2 years and I have a mobile contract as well, expiring soon. In my last bills the hub club dis

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More