Discussion

Discussion

Discuss anything about Rewards

Ask a Question
  • •••
termination of home fiber and tv service.

anyone can advised on the process of termination of fiber broadband and starhub tv. my contract for fiber is ending soon.

Question

I would like to Terminate my HomeHub Plus

I would like to Terminate my HomeHub Plus after my contract ends on 21-Mar-2021. Please advise how I can do that?

Question

Can Hub club member recontract online?

Can Hubclub recontract online?

Question

HDD taken out from Starhub recorder

I am unable to format the WB HDD which was taken out from the Old Starhub recorder.is there anyway i can format it so that the HDD can be used.I have

Question

Accepted Solution

Starhub Rewards points expiring

Hi there, why are there so few rewards available? I have many points due to expire by end Oct, and I feel it s not fair for Starhub to shortchange lon

Question

Recontract offers?

It is weird that I receive notifications in my Inbox on my Starhub app which says offers valid till end of Jan. But when click through, it does not wo

Question

Can we still walk in to Starhub outlets without e-appointment?

I saw that we can make e-appointment to visit Starhub branches, but as I need to cancel Homehub and recontract Broadband only, there are only 4 outlet

Question

hub id

I cant log in into my hub id. It shows my hub id is not activated. How do i solve this?

Question

Changes to tagged mobile plans in my Hub Club bundle.

My parents mobile lines ( both using data plans, out of contract now), my wife's recently recontracted and my own, just ported in under a SIM only, no

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More