Discussion

Discussion

Discuss anything about Rewards

Ask a Question
  • •••
Temporary suspension of Homehub services

Hi, I'll be relocating but my new house will only be ready earliest 1st May 2020. I like to  request your support in advising how should I go about ge

Question

Termination

Hi wanna check what is the total cost to cancel my Homehub Go 15 contract (Contract end date 30 March 2020) can assist me?

Question

Expired reward voucher

I have 4 $10 Robinson voucher that expired over a month. I probably overlooked when they were delivered quite late after last redemption in Oct. Could

Question

eVoucher pdf Link not working

Hi, In october, i've used the reward point to redeem a few movie voucher.s The link in the pdf is not working. So i do i redeem the code?

Question

Rewards Points transistion without notice

I realised that the rewards points were gone (got a shock) & inplace it is another scheme. Starhub says all subscribers were notified via sms mail and

Question

Starhub telemarketer at 65764160

Hi, someone called me using the number 65764160. He claimed that he is from Starhub. My Homehub1000 contract had expired and I was offered to recontra

Question

Received a call to recontract from 65764161

I received a call from the number above to offer to recontract my home hub as the home hub package had been changed. Other then verify with me, explai

Question

Early Termination Fee Waiver

Hi, Is it possible to waive the early termination fee due to relocation outside of SG? Thanks.

Question

Did StarHub discontinued Rewards - Bill Rebate?

The webpage now directs all rewards related matters to the StarHub App, but I cannot find the bill rebate options anymore.Did StarHub discontinued off

Question

No more reward system?

So only today i came to find out that starhub has scrapped its loyalty reward programs. This really enrages me because firstly, my points has been com

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More