Discussion

Discussion

Discuss anything about Rewards

Ask a Question
  • •••
Homehub Early recontract wavier

Hi, I have called up the StarHub hotline and was informed that there is an early re-contract wavier of $200/- as I have a homehub subscription(TV+Broa

Question

About Hub Club Go

Hi Starhub, for the new Hub Club Go, the $200 Early Re-contract Wavier is it still valid?

Question

Accepted Solution

redeem for rewards points

Please inform that i can't redeem rewards points through the online redeem and the web page keep showing invalid account.

Question

Annual Handset Upgrade for old Hub Club members

Hi, I am currently still under the OLD Homehub plan, I am still qualified for the Annual Handset Upgrade $200 voucher right? Since I'm still on the o

Question

New Program Hub Club Go is completely useless to me and your broadband plans punish loyalty

First off I have 2 sets of HomeHub (Broadband + TV) and 3 Lines on Corporate plan (65 to 95 Plans), I'm with Starhub for over 10 years (Not on all the

Question

Hub Club Annual Handset Upgrade

Been a homehub user for years and I realise that the so called “Annual Handset upgrade” waiver only issued $200 off. For example Galaxy S8 for M plan

Question

Changes to Hub Club Previledges

I was extremely disappointed when I went to the starhub shop and was told that if I wanted to port over another line, my privileges of HubClub will be

Discussion

Hub club discount

Hi there, I'm a hub club member and currently enjoying 30% discount of the rates for 2 of my 2-year contracted postpaid lines. I also have 2 other

Question

Hub Club - Annual Handset Upgrade

Hi there, With the launch of the new hub club go prog, has the annual handset upgrade benefit previously available to hub club members been remove

Question

Hub Club Registration

I am pretty sure I am eligible for hub club membership but i couldn't see it on my starhub apps. please ssit.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More