Discussion

Discussion

Discuss anything about Rewards

Ask a Question
  • •••
About Hub Club Go

Hi Starhub, for the new Hub Club Go, the $200 Early Re-contract Wavier is it still valid?

Question

Hub Club Annual Handset Upgrade

Been a homehub user for years and I realise that the so called “Annual Handset upgrade” waiver only issued $200 off. For example Galaxy S8 for M plan

Question

Changes to Hub Club Previledges

I was extremely disappointed when I went to the starhub shop and was told that if I wanted to port over another line, my privileges of HubClub will be

Discussion

Hub club discount

Hi there, I'm a hub club member and currently enjoying 30% discount of the rates for 2 of my 2-year contracted postpaid lines. I also have 2 other

Question

Hub Club - Annual Handset Upgrade

Hi there, With the launch of the new hub club go prog, has the annual handset upgrade benefit previously available to hub club members been remove

Question

Hub Club Registration

I am pretty sure I am eligible for hub club membership but i couldn't see it on my starhub apps. please ssit.

Question

request recontract voucher

4years old customer request a recontract voucher

Question

signup after contract expired consider as new signup ?

i notice starhub only include smart wifi for new signup , as my TV and broadband ( and also my mobile), is expiring soon, if i signup after the expir

Question

Retention Offer

My HomeHub contract has ended this week. Will someone in the sales team offer a retention package for me? I have went down to Starhub shop to check fo

Question

Urgent Enquiry on Starhub's efforts to build customer retention

Dear Starhub After noticing that your website only provided a feedback form for customers and not any enquiry form, I had to call your hotline for

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More