Discussion

Discussion

Discuss anything about Rewards

Ask a Question
  • •••
Please Bring Back Butter Bean, Bread Talk Treats

Really enjoyed the recent Butter Bean treat. The tea is great along with the artfully created toasts. It is a real treat. Also enjoyed the Bread Talk treat. Please consider bring these back and include Toastbox? We can do with some cheer in this Covid era. Many thanks.

Discussion

why is it there is not much benefit left for hub club?

i have 4 line with starhub and 2 homehub. but there is no early recontract benefit for it already. and i gonna move all service to one location to enjoy the hub club discount. can starhub do something?

Question

Request recontract vouche

Hi, I’m eligible to recontract since 1st Oct 2021, Can I have any vouchers for birthday rewards? Please kindly consider. Thanks. 

Question

Reward

I have won a prize in reward programme. I am suppose to receive email notification of the prize collection by 1/10/21. I did not receive any email notification and the prize winning has disappeared from my reward list.

Question

Hub club discount

Hi there, I'm a hub club member and currently enjoying 30% discount of the rates for 2 of my 2-year contracted postpaid lines. I also have 2 other SIM only plans under my account (for my kids' phones) and I would like to ask if the Hub Club discount can extend to these lines as well. Thanks!

Question

will starhub bring back early recontract fee waiver?

thinking of switch to m1, but not sure will starhub bring back this service?

Question

Homehub Early recontract wavier

Hi, I have called up the StarHub hotline and was informed that there is an early re-contract wavier of $200/- as I have a homehub subscription(TV+Broardband). I have read up the post here and know that the early re-contract has been removed.  kindly advise as it was a bit confusing. 

Question

About Hub Club Go

Hi Starhub, for the new Hub Club Go, the $200 Early Re-contract Wavier is it still valid?

Question

Accepted Solution

redeem for rewards points

Please inform that i can't redeem rewards points through the online redeem and the web page keep showing invalid account.

Question

Annual Handset Upgrade for old Hub Club members

Hi, I am currently still under the OLD Homehub plan, I am still qualified for the Annual Handset Upgrade $200 voucher right? Since I'm still on the older plan. Understand that there is a new hub plan that doesn't include the handset upgrade benefit. Trying to clarify if the customers under the old

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More