Skip to main content
Digital

Digital

Topics related to My StarHub App, StarHub Go, Online Store, Hub iD

Ask a Question
  • •••
problem upgrading hub iD

Hi,  I tried to link my FIN number to my StarHub account many times but failed. "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer".  I just

Question

Unable to Link HubID to Starhub Account

Hey Team Could you please help me to link up my HubID with my starhub account? The error stating: "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

2 years ago

Question

Hub ID disabled

Hi, I cannot login to my hub id with the below error, please kindly help. Hub iD account is temporarily disabled for security reasons.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

peterlivadas 

2 years ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Hubid Help

Hi, I would need some help for my Hubid login as I have forgotten my password and the email that I had registered for the Hubid is no longer in use. T

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

peterlivadas 

2 years ago

Question

Hub ID and billing account not linked

Hi i have a problem with Hub ID, i just recently signed a mobile line with starhub. I tried to link my Hub ID with a billing account and when it promp

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Lyn L 

2 years ago

Question

Update my EP ID to SPR ID

I am currently a CES customer. I want to update my EP ID to my new SPR ID. How can I do this?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

2 years ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Never Forget Your Username

Hi, I just happen to have forgotten my username. Guess what? There is no way for me to recall what was registered before.  What is available only allo

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

2 years ago

Question

HUB ID and BILLINGS

I have 2 problem: 1. I tried to sign up a HUB ID, but it shown "The NRIC/FIN you provided already exists in the system. Please enter a new one."I don'

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

2 years ago

Question

Cannot sign in for HubID

I've just signed up for HubID and they prompt me to sign in again to get started. When I enter my user name, they said that it was wrong so I clicked

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

2 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question