Skip to main content
Digital

Digital

Topics related to My StarHub App, StarHub Go, Online Store, Hub iD

Ask a Question
  • •••
Hub id

Hi, I would like to reset my mother hub is, but the problem is we have no access to the email account that is being used to the hub id. Would apprecia

Question

Hub id problem

Hii!Recently I have converted from prepaid to postpaid. But when I try to link my Hub id to the account, it shows "The NRIC / FIN provided does not be

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 months ago

Question

Invalid NRIC

Hi i have already registered my Hub ID via email to check my e-bill but when prompted to link my account & hub ID, the NRIC i typed in (same as the NR

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 months ago

Question

Remove/Delete/Change Hub ID Email

Hi, my mobile billing account is linked to an old HUB ID which is not using anymore. Can i request to change the email or cancel the old hub id?

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

10 months ago

Question

Problem upgrading hub iD

Hello,I tried to link my FIN number to my StarHub account many times but failed. "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer".  I onl

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

10 months ago

Question

Problem linking account to Hub ID

We have applied for a transfer of ownership in mid-November from my name to another person's name for a broadband subscription. The new owner is tryin

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a year ago

Question

Hub ID Upgrade - Unable to link FIN to StarHub account

HII'm unable to link my Hub ID with my FIN.It always shows an error.Can you please help to solve this issue

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

StarHub 

a year ago

Question

The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer

Recently I have convert from starhub prepaid to postpaid. I need to create Hub iD in order to use starhub apps. However, whenever i try to linked my a

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Julaina 

a year ago

Question

Re: Mobile CIS plan page seems down

Hi JamesBond,   Thank you for updating us. Please clear your cache and restart your device before trying again at https://www.starhub.com/busi

Question

Unable to upgrade my hub id

Hi, I've a plan to sign up for a line for 2 years contract but when I try sign up with my FIN it always ends with an error "The NRIC / FIN provided do

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

a year ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question