Devices

Devices

Which is the best device for broadband in town? Share tips and tricks here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Slow speed on new Linksys EA7500

Just got the brand new router and I thought it will perform better than the old dlink 868L but it does not seems like it. I have updated to the latest

Question

EA7500 PPTP passthrough

Hi, I have a VPN connection for work that works when conected to ONT or using LTE on my laptop.However, when my ONT is connected to router to my lapto

Question

EA7500 / EA8100

Hi, I did a renewal of 2 years on my 1 Gbps fibre internet in late March 2018 and i was given a EA7500 router. I understand that in Early July 2018, y

Question

Request to waiver device charges

Hi, Is it possible to request to waive off on the device that I have returned to them? The relocation fees etc I understand but to charge me for the d

Question

Starhub Remote Controller

My Starhub TV remote controller is not working; the power button kept blinking blue light. I've changed the batteries but issue still persist - the re

Question

EA7500 Strict NAT issue

Whatever I do, can't play some multiplayer games. I disabled firewalls on both PC and the router. Enabled UPnP, forwarded specified ports, also tried 

Question

EA7500 internet not available

Upgraded to this router recently. Having issues with internet connectivity. The router disconnects from the internet frequently. Have to either restar

Question

Accepted Solution

Slow connection on EA7500

Recently upgraded to the Linksys EA7500. Connection and wifi are much faster than previous dlink and are stable most of the times except occasional bu

Question

Linksys Ea7500 Delay Download

I am facing delay download issue when using the apps. It will load slower than normal and sometimes timeout.  Take some time to load my Dropbox files

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More