Devices

Devices

Which is the best device for broadband in town? Share tips and tricks here

Ask a Question
  • •••
S
StarHUB Cable TV

Since I moved my tv and set up box from the living room to my bedroom (I have 2 set up boxes and 2 bedrooms) I have had lip sync problems on Bloomberg

Question

Starhub level of service, response & axcountabilityhar

We have reported to both Starhub and Google RE an unauthorised usage charged (close to 2k) to an unused SIM card card given by Starhub. No one seem to

Question

I have an appointment for installation but no one shown up

I have an appointment for installation but no one shown up. I have called 1633 but I tried to key in with my mobile/FIN number but it was incorrect. h

Question

Contract Completion - Queries

Hi Team StarHub, My broadband contract ends on January 3rd, I am keen to know the following-  I am moving houses, if I recontract, what’

Discussion

Fibre broadband contract ends

Hi, My fibre broadband contract is ended and not going to recontract, understand i need to return the modem to starhub @ Plaza Singapore. Only the mo

Question

hahha

Hi all , after the ONT can i use a huawei AX3 ROUTER? HOW DO SET UP ?

Question

3rd Party Router for 1GB Fiber Broadband

Good Day, Im using a TP-Link Archer AX6000 router which is connected directly to the Nucleus Connect and am only getting about 200Mbps download and u

Question

Huawei EchoLife HG8240H Question

Hi, my modem provided by StarHub is Huawei EchoLife HG8240H. I have some questions: 1. is it a so called ONT? 2. which port is usable? Does it mean t

Question

After changing new modem provided by Starhub, I cannot call out or receive call from my voice line

After changing new modem provided by Starhub, I cannot call out or receive call from my voice line. There is always engaging tone. No matter what I

Question

Slow performance on new EA8100

Hi,I just recontracted with starhub and got the new linksys EA8100 router to relieve my old tplink one. The new router connects to the ONT, and then c

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More