Devices

Devices

Which is the best device for broadband in town? Share tips and tricks here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Trade in Old D-Link Router

Hi, I would like to check if if it is possible to trade in my old D-Link router DIR615 for a new one? If it is, how much do I have to top up?

Question

New fibre broadband installation

Hi, I registered for a new fibre broadband line last Thursday. Received an email that someone will call me within 48 hours.  Today is already Tu

Question

Starhub re-contract SCAM you to change from 1 year contract to 2 year contract

I was under 1 year broadband plan with Starhub since June 2019 at SGD49.9/month. In June 2020, I received a SMS promotion for re-contracting service,

Discussion

Termination as moving to other country - New HomeHub Plus

Hi, I have a New HomeHub Plus valid till 5h June 2021, but due to professional reasons I'll be relocated. We are leaving 17th December 2020 so I'll n

Question

End of contract

hi my 24 months contract for internet, home tv and Mobile will end in mid and end nov 2020. May I know when should I notify StarHub about the terminat

Question

Re: Rog gaming set not yet receive...?

As title above...please update.. Regardd

Question

Can I top-up for an asus router from Starhub for 1 Gbps fiber connection?

Hi, I just recently renewed my fiber contract with Starhub and received the default Nokia Smart Wi-Fi set today. I haven't opened the set. I want som

Question

Home telephone

Why did Starhub change my existing home number. When I sign agreement with your sales personnel, I told him I want to retain my existing number. Now

Question

Accepted Solution

How to request disconnection of Starhub HomeHub (Broadband and TV)

Hi - Can you please tell me how can I initiate the process to disconnect the StarHub Broadband and TV? Long Story: Today I visited the StarHub shop

Question

How do i terminate my broadband, TV, phone contract

I am moving. I need to terminate my broadband, TV (2 TVs) and phone service. WHat do I need to do?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More