Devices

Devices

Which is the best device for broadband in town? Share tips and tricks here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Utterly disappointed with starhub

Hi, I am writing with regard to recent incident with my StarHub tv and broadband. The tv and internet services went down on 10 Feb with error 2003. I

Question

Homehub Service - New vs Recontract

Old topic resurface, Starhub seems to prefer to attract new subscriber rather than retaining existing one - the current Homehub offer give 3 free mont

Question

Swap Nokia Beacon with Linksys Velop

I change to Starhub not long ago. I was given the Nokia Beacon 1. However, I have a pair or Linksys Velop from my previous installation. I keep the se

Question

Termination equipment of home hub bundle

I will terminate my 2 year home hub bundle contract after it expires. Please advise which equipment needs to be returned for each of: - StarHub tv - h

Question

Default Router Logins - Technicolor TG582n

Can any one help me to find default login details. I have reset my router already. Now i cant login default Technicolor TG582n logins. I think st

Question

Fraudulent Charges in Starhub Bill

There were some fraudulent itunes charges being charged in my October 2020 Starhub bill. I called Starhub immediately to enquire on this. They instruc

Question

Cant login to Linksys Wireless Admin Page

Hi, I have issues logging into the Linksys Wireless Router admin page. This is the router that can with the cable subscription.

Question

Linksys EA8100 firmware update???

Will Starhub / Linksys provide a fix to the botched firmware update that was auto-installed on unsuspecting users' routers in Nov/Dec last year? I can

Question

Transfer of ownership

I would like to transfer my home TV and fiber to my father however I am currently in Australia and my NRIC is with me. Will you guys be able to acce

Question

Change from Homehub to broadband only

Hi. I wish to change from my current homehub plan to broadband only plan. Any idea how to do it online or it must be done physically at the shop?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More