Skip to main content
Devices

Devices

Which is the best device for broadband in town? Share tips and tricks here

Ask a Question
  • •••
200mbps Cable Broadband with Asus Router RT-N14UHP

Hi, I have a 200mbps cable broadband connection which I want to connect to my Asus Router RT-N14UHP, however it does not work. https://www.asus.com/Ne

Question

Linksys EA7500 Ver 2. Hands On!

Linksys EA7500 ver 2 is basically an upgraded version of its ver 1. Noticeable difference includes higher bandwidth on both the 2.4 GHz wireless N (80

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

IncTEh 

3 years ago

Question

Warranty for Linksys EA7500-AHv2

How to claim warranty for the free Linksys EA7500-AHv2 router I got from Starhub?There's no receipt or proof of purchase, so what's the Purchase Date

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

3 years ago

Question

Wifi toggle not working

Hi There is anyone had experience the wifi toggle not able to log-in? Its showed cannot connect before register available network.. help please ... th

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

eric3743 

3 years ago

Question

Review of an Old Issue with a New Router (Linksys EA7500 v2)

Review of an Old Issue with a New Router (Linksys EA7500 v2)     Backdrop   3 years ago, I wrote a post entitled “A Layman’s Trial on D

Question

Installation of digital voice

I am having some problems with the subscription to this new service.The numbers I have chosen were twice found to be having some 'technical difficulti

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

eric3743 

3 years ago

Question

Addination of FiberTV setup box

HI Starhub Currently I am using FiberTV in my hall but will like to add another set in my master bedroom. I had transfered the setup box  to master be

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

3 years ago

Question

Changing SSID and Password for D-LINK DIR-868L

When I signed up for the fibre internet, it was bundled with D-Link DIR-868L. I tried to change the SSID and default password for the router but canno

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Emmie 

3 years ago

Question

DPC3925 cannot login

my Cisco DPC3925 modem cannot login i tried username:admin passwordassword and admin/admin. admin/1111. admin/1234. cisco/cisco. and behind the modem

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

SofiaYusof 

3 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question