Devices

Devices

Which is the best device for broadband in town? Share tips and tricks here

Ask a Question
  • •••
T
Terminate broadband but retain fibre TV

i want to terminate broadband but continue using fibre tv since my parent want to view some channel. Call hotline (never ending waiting), use FB messe

Question

Digital Voice unable to dial out but able to receive

My digital voice is unable to dial out but is able to receive call, and I called 1633 for help but was told they wanted to troubleshoot from the spot

Question

No one showed up on the scheduled broadband installation day

I have signed up for a new broadband plan and no one showed up on the scheduled installation date. It takes forever to get through the hotline. Since

Question

Being scammed for over 10 years

Being a loyal starhub customer for over 10 years is probably the biggest scam that I have fallen into... they are giving the new routers to new sign-

Discussion

Nokia Beacon 1 Ethernet Port

Hi, I just subscribed to Starhub 1Gbps broadband and was given a Nokia Beacon 1 router.It was setup by Starhub guys and the wireless works.The problem

Question

How to claim warranty on Nokia WiFi Beacon 1?

My router start having wifi issue recently, wifi connection is very slow with high latency and jitter even I am next to the router, sometime it does n

Question

Maxinfinity Disconnection Fee

I returned my modem and canceled my broadband in the 24th month in January 2021. To my surprise, a line item in my latest bill appeared and that was M

Question

Is the Fibre Broadband modem a switch and Compatibility with Askey AP5100W

Hi, I am currently a SH broadband subscriber using Nucleus Connect modem. It is currently using port 1 for router. I would like to check if the other

Question

WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E  Routers

HI Starhub, Could you please make the WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E  Routers available in the broadband plan offer  instead of the low speed wifi 5 ?

Discussion

Phone Line

I subscribed to Starhub 2Gbps since June 2020. Do I have free phone line on this plan?

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More