Devices

Devices

Which is the best device for broadband in town? Share tips and tricks here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
1000mbps plan but only getting 400mbps beside the router

Hi, I have a 1000Mbps fibre plan and a Google Wi-Fi mesh system (3 nodes). However, when I do a speed test with a laptop right beside the Google Rout

Question

How long should the ONT take to fully boot up?

Feels like the ONT we have is taking longer to boot than before. There's no problem with the internet connection.

Question

Terminate 1000mbps fibre broadband

My contract ended and im terminating the service as im not even using it in the first place. Is there anythig that i need to return? Please send me pi

Question

Can I add a retail version of a Nokia beacon 1 to my existing network?n

I am currently using smart wifi (Nokia beacon 1s) at home. However, I bought a retail version of another beacon 1 to add to my existing network, howev

Question

Accepted Solution

Remove TV Plan from Home Hub Plan

Hello, I have a HomeHub Plus plan. I don't use the TV Services anymore and would like to change it to a Broadband plan (1Gbps) only. I don't need new

Question

Need to speak to someone - is there a hotline number?

Why don't you have a customer service number?

Question

Add a new Nokia beacon bought from retailer to Starhub

Bought a new Nokia beacon 1 from Lazada but I have problem connecting to Starhub Nokia beacon. Please advise how to set up

Question

My Router is disconnecting intermittently, i need to restart to get it back

My Router is disconnecting intermittently , i need to restart to get it back 2nd problem is WIFI SSDI is visible but not able to get connect, we need

Question

Andriod Box on Contract Renewal

Hi, I renewed my broadband contract last month with which i got Disney+ subscription however when the app is not properly working on my personal andr

Question

Accepted Solution

termination of my starhub tv and internet services after my contract expire

hi i would like to terminate my bundle tv and internet services. may i know what should i bring down on the day itself. thanks

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More