Devices

Devices

Which is the best device for broadband in town? Share tips and tricks here

Ask a Question
  • •••
DCM-712 Cable Modem for Digitial Voice

I have just purchased this modem as my very old 13-year modem has now malfunction. To my great dismay, the first thing I discover is that the technica

Question

TV - cables and remote lost

Hi, Unfortunately, we lost all the cables and the remote control for our TV box. I amnot going to recontract the TV this year and will give the box ba

Question

modem DCM 3012G

I'm just sign the contract on sunday for this cable broadband, but why the modem will often offline can't use.

Question

Security Vulnerability for D-Link Router DIR850L

Researcher publicly discloses 10 zero-day flaws in D-Link DIR850L routershttp://thehackernews.com/2017/09/d-link-router-hacking.html There was a recen

Question

D-Link 868L and 1Gbps Fibre Boadband Speed

After a year of usage, I discover more frequently instead of having the previous ~200-300Mbps Wifi, very often Wifi drops to ~80Mbps or less. To verif

Question

200mbps Cable Broadband with Asus Router RT-N14UHP

Hi, I have a 200mbps cable broadband connection which I want to connect to my Asus Router RT-N14UHP, however it does not work. https://www.asus.com/Ne

Question

Linksys EA7500 Ver 2. Hands On!

Linksys EA7500 ver 2 is basically an upgraded version of its ver 1. Noticeable difference includes higher bandwidth on both the 2.4 GHz wireless N (80

Question

Warranty for Linksys EA7500-AHv2

How to claim warranty for the free Linksys EA7500-AHv2 router I got from Starhub?There's no receipt or proof of purchase, so what's the Purchase Date

Question

Wifi toggle not working

Hi There is anyone had experience the wifi toggle not able to log-in? Its showed cannot connect before register available network.. help please ... th

Question

Review of an Old Issue with a New Router (Linksys EA7500 v2)

Review of an Old Issue with a New Router (Linksys EA7500 v2)     Backdrop   3 years ago, I wrote a post entitled “A Layman’s Trial on D

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More