Skip to main content
Devices

Devices

Which is the best device for broadband in town? Share tips and tricks here

Ask a Question
  • •••
L
Maxinfinity Disconnection Fee

I returned my modem and canceled my broadband in the 24th month in January 2021. To my surprise, a line item in my latest bill appeared and that was M

Question

Is the Fibre Broadband modem a switch and Compatibility with Askey AP5100W

Hi, I am currently a SH broadband subscriber using Nucleus Connect modem. It is currently using port 1 for router. I would like to check if the other

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 days ago

Question

WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E  Routers

HI Starhub, Could you please make the WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E  Routers available in the broadband plan offer  instead of the low speed wifi 5 ?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 days ago

Discussion

Phone Line

I subscribed to Starhub 2Gbps since June 2020. Do I have free phone line on this plan?

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 days ago

Discussion

Utterly disappointed with starhub

Hi, I am writing with regard to recent incident with my StarHub tv and broadband. The tv and internet services went down on 10 Feb with error 2003. I

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

12 days ago

Question

Homehub Service - New vs Recontract

Old topic resurface, Starhub seems to prefer to attract new subscriber rather than retaining existing one - the current Homehub offer give 3 free mont

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

kon_sk 

13 days ago

Question

Swap Nokia Beacon with Linksys Velop

I change to Starhub not long ago. I was given the Nokia Beacon 1. However, I have a pair or Linksys Velop from my previous installation. I keep the se

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Termination equipment of home hub bundle

I will terminate my 2 year home hub bundle contract after it expires. Please advise which equipment needs to be returned for each of: - StarHub tv - h

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Default Router Logins - Technicolor TG582n

Can any one help me to find default login details. I have reset my router already. Now i cant login default Technicolor TG582n logins. I think st

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

arrisrouterlogin 

a month ago

Question

Nokia Beacon in Bridge mode?

Would it be possible to use the Nokia Beacon supplied by Starhub in bridge mode so that I can still use my own router and watch FTA channels on the St

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question