Devices

Devices

Which is the best device for broadband in town? Share tips and tricks here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
MX4200 Warranty advice.

Hi, I'm a tenant and the owner not around in Sg. How do i claim warranty for the MX4200 without the service agreement? Is the serial number good eno

Question

New signup

i Notice there only new signup for get the free router, since I had completed my contract , can I get my other family member to signup so that this wi

Question

Accepted Solution

Use Google Wifi with Smart Wifi

How can I use the Google Wifi as the mesh network along with the new Starhub's Smart Wifi as the router? I am using only 1Gb home broadband which co

Question

Nokia Beacon in Bridge mode?

Would it be possible to use the Nokia Beacon supplied by Starhub in bridge mode so that I can still use my own router and watch FTA channels on the St

Question

Replacing nucleus connect

How do I go about replacing the nucleus connect device? Device not able to power up this morning.

Question

Google wifi with beacon 1

I already have google wifi setup. With the recontract of broadband I received the Nokia beacon 1 and understand that I could connect the beacon 1 to

Question

StarHub fibre broadband

I want to sign up for StarHub fibre broadband (home wifi) do I have to prepare modem and router? 

Question

Change of modem appointment

I urgently need to change my modem to one with VOIP. Called yesterday and was told someone will call me to fix appointment to send a technician to our

Question

Need help to install your Smart WiFi?

StarHub is now offering fibre broadband plans bundled with a Smart WiFi system the Nokia WiFi Beacon 1 to bring faster speeds and wider coverage in yo

Question

Use my own router on fiber broadband

Hello i have a ruijie brand gateway router that i want to use on my fiber broadband but am unable to connect it to the ONT. When connected the connect

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More