Devices

Devices

Which is the best device for broadband in town? Share tips and tricks here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
StarHub fibre broadband

I want to sign up for StarHub fibre broadband (home wifi) do I have to prepare modem and router? 

Question

Change of modem appointment

I urgently need to change my modem to one with VOIP. Called yesterday and was told someone will call me to fix appointment to send a technician to our

Question

Need help to install your Smart WiFi?

StarHub is now offering fibre broadband plans bundled with a Smart WiFi system the Nokia WiFi Beacon 1 to bring faster speeds and wider coverage in yo

Question

Use my own router on fiber broadband

Hello i have a ruijie brand gateway router that i want to use on my fiber broadband but am unable to connect it to the ONT. When connected the connect

Question

Google wifi with beacon 1

I already have google wifi setup. With the recontract of broadband I received the Nokia beacon 1 and understand that I could connect the beacon 1 to

Question

Existing Fibre Broadband user upgrade to 2Gbps with Smart Wifi Pro

I am an existing Fibre broadband 1Gpbs user looking to recontract and upgrade to the 2Gbps broadband plan - Do I get one set of Smart Wifi Pro router

Question

UEFA EURO 2020 SUBSCRIPTION

Hi PIC, Earlier received a message at 19:29pm regarding the above subject. Noticed this Afternoon around 14:00 plus accidentally have double submitte

Question

< removed private information > not working.

This phone line not working. < removed private information > Voice message stated This is Singapore telecom announcement service. The subscri

Question

TP Link Deco X20 cannot connect to Necleus

I am on STARHUB biz broadband plan. I bought a TP link Deco X20 recently and plug into the Nucleus directly to bypass the Linksys modem provided by ST

Question

Is there no Random Access Memory and CPU in the nokia wifi beacon 1?

I cannot find any info on what CPU, how much RAM and flash storage the beacon has.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More