Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
A
How do I set the VOD default language to English ?

VOD default language is in Chinese. I have to go to options to change it to English each time. How do I set it to English ?

Question

TV/ Smart Card Message.....i think it doesnt work

Hi, i connected the Starhub package on my ow, and everything works well.But:For the first TV set up, there i a smart card message " Validation of smar

Question

faulty remote; can non subscriber change for me?

I've got 2 faulty remote controls for my hubstations. Can a non subscriber bring down to have it changed for me example my friend?

Question

Updated HD Interactive very very slow

I have a Starhub HD interactive box. I returned from travel yesterday to see that starhub had updated the firmware ( I see new icons etc) - version no

Question

Increasing the Programs Limits for Hubstation HD

The new Hubstaion HD(model DCI804SHB) has a much better bigger capacity compared to the previous models. (250 hrs SD or 70 hrs HD). But I realised tha

Question

Hubstation HD not working

Seems like there's an issue with this morning's software upgrade. After upgrading, the box stop responding, no display, no error and the time on the b

Question

returning of set top box

is there a place to return or i can return it at any starhub shop?

Question

Mio TV and Starhub tv

Is it difficult to have both miotv and starhub tv link to the same tv?

Question

STB

Hi.. would like to check for the STB.. im using the silver n black.. if i were to used the hd stb.. how do i go about? Is there any svc they can do a

Question

Set top box not working

I was watching tv on Starhub when I accidentally spilled some water onto my tv cables and sockets and after some time the tv started to freeze and the

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More