Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
No remote control with new Hubstation?

As part of the broadband promotion for anytime TV, I received a new Hubstation. However, there was no remote control in the package. Is this correct?

Question

Change of Remote Control

Hi, Recently I have exchanged my old setup box to the Cisco setup box. I was given the CA 276 remote control which I can't control the volume of the T

Question

Accepted Solution

Starhub tv installation

Hi , i am currently using mio tv and i wish to install starhub tv in the future. Is it possible? Or can i only choose one of it? Is it also possible f

Question

Hubstation no image/sound when power on

I recently experienced this symptom that when the hubstation was first powered on, there is no display and sound on tv. The display and sound only com

Question

STARHUB TV NO SOUND NO IMAGE NOTHING AT ALL

I POSTED THIS ON YOUR FACEBOOK BUT WAS TAKEN DOWN. WHAT IS THE WRONG WITH STARHUB TV. EVERYTIME LOCAL SOCCER MATCH START THE RECEPTION IS SOOOOOO BAD

Question

unable to view OKTO channel

Hi guys, I have this problem of unable to view OKTO channel via hubstation but i was able to view the channel using the normal TV line. Why is this so

Question

Starhub TV interface very laggy

Its actually been an issue for years since I upgraded my box. Channel surfing is really a chore as there is a delay of 1~2 seconds each time I press t

Question

No sound!

Dear Starhub, how come some of my HD channel no sound and some have? All the hdmi cable I have double checked and is all pluck in correct. Is it possi

Question

Smart card

Smart card insert wrongly

Question

Over 15 hours left or 21 % for Hubstation DC62SHB but unable to record

Hi I am Vicki posting on behalf of my mum the subscriber Toh Seck Eng Ever since the new firmware upgrade my Mother has been unable to do series recor

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More