Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Free Preview of Starhub TV! Yay!

From Friday, 04 October 2013 (12noon) to Friday, 11 Oct 2013 (12noon) starhub is feature free TV previews!Im glad that Starhub comes straight to the p

Question

New connection, no connection!

We recently signed up for cable tv in july, and we hardly use it. The only rare times we turned it on, it gave us a connection error message but it wo

Question

Starhub TV and Digital Voice is down !!!

Hi I'm facing no signal for starhub TV and my digital voice using the starhub cable line is also down..It happen since 430pm in the afternoon 03/10/20

Question

TV Signal unstable

My TV signal is unstable these few days. I cannot have concurrent smooth display. Please advise. Thank you.

Question

Suddenly no sound when watching SH TV

Suddenly no sound when watching SH TV today afternoon. Post code: 545542Who can support to sovle this problem?

Question

TV Signal Problems..!!!!

Hi jus set up the TV box tday & sudd the error msg for TV signal not found appeared.Tried to turn off & on the set up box film main power supply few t

Question

Starhub TV down?!(28 July '13) 1.00am

Cable TV Signal not found customer service technical hotline 24/7 but no one is answering then after it becomes unable to answer calls what is starhub

Question

Faulty remote

Can I exchange my spoilt remote?? Will there be any charges?? Where can I exchange the remote if I am staying at Jurong?? Thank you

Question

Suddenly no sound when watching SH TV

Hi Recently I encounter this problem quite frequently.. While watching...will suddenly no sound. I have to off the power source and reboot the box the

Question

Keep getting black screen after 15 mins

i'm using HD box (no recording function) and after 15 mins, a black prompt appears on my TV saying that power connection is loose and asks me to resta

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More