Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
HD Renumbering

Noticed my Hubstation HD box already updated with the HD renumbering, but I noticed the channel logo that appear on the left side has all disappear, l

Question

Pause, rewind not working on live TV

Any thoughts on why pause, rewind not working on live TV Works fine on recorded programs I did the usual, switch off, wait, switch on etc, still not w

Question

Cable TV transmission is bad!

Hi there, Cable TV transmission is bad at Bukit Batok... It gets pivelated badly, you can't view! Please help!!

Question

1080p resolution from HubstationHD

Hi. As I understand from Starhub's website and CSO, the Hubstation HD and HD STB supports a maximum resolution of 1080i. Any idea when these will go u

Question

Why is my Set top box very hot even no watching TV?

Hi Sir, Happy to become a user of starhub TV one month ago. It is found that my HD set top box is always very hot even if no watching except turning o

Question

Cable TV down

I've been having cable tv reception till tonight around 7pm. No one else seems to have posted this. Anyone else out there having the same problem? I'm

Question

No display on set top box when power on and get smart card wrongly inserted message

When I power on my set top box, the clock and lights will not be shown. I have to power on my tv before the clock and lights will appear on the set to

Question

hubstation to use for 2 tv

How to view hubstation for 2 room (hall & bedriden parent room).

Question

replace cable TV remote control

I want to replace my cable TV remote after using that for 6 years. After re contract in the road show I go with the remote to replace , the shop askin

Question

Cable TV service still down!

I am staying around the the Bedok / Upper East Coast area, your service (all channels) has been down for more than 24H.Can't ever get thru to your you

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More