Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Signal not available

HiI have been facing signalNot available on the hd settop box since yesterday night. Understand there is some service disruption @ tanjong pagar area. Issit still on going?! I'm very frustrated now as first i an having problem with my fibre broadband n now the tv! FYI - I have tried to on/off the se

Question

Starhub TV no signal since 28th Sep 2013 00:45hrs

Starhub TV no signal since 28th Sep 2013 00:45hrs! What happened? Normal TV also not working!

Question

Complimentary Hubstation Problem

Hello, Good day. I am having problems with setting up Hubstation. I am newly subscribed on Maxonline ultimate and a complimentary hubstation was provided to us. Problem is that we only have one cable point. We have Cisco DPC3925 cable modem and Hubstation. I bought a splliter on a store and have tri

Question

Smart Card Validation problem (in progress for more than a week)

Hi Starhub community Can anyone help with new smartcard validation ? it has been ongoing for more than a week.Already replaced the set top box but still unable to progress with smarcard validation.Already tried 1633 but seems nobody answer. Any assistance appreciated.

Question

Received a Call about Free HubStation

Hi! I received a call today that someone from Starhub will come over to my place on Wednesday to send a Hubstation. The guy informed me that it is free of charge for 24 months. I was not able to ask the guy who called me if the "free of charge" refers to the rental of the box and cable tv subscripti

Question

Cable TV Service Down AGAIN!!!

This is getting ridiculous as it's third time in three weeks.  All the channels down since 8:00 pm on the 7th October.  Anyone else in Jurong with no cable tonight? Very tempted at this point to cancel my subscription.

Question

HD Renumbering

Noticed my Hubstation HD box already updated with the HD renumbering, but I noticed the channel logo that appear on the left side has all disappear, left with just some empty box (for current channel) and nothing for other channels. But my regular (interactive?) HD box still stuck with the old cha

Question

Pause, rewind not working on live TV

Any thoughts on why pause, rewind not working on live TV Works fine on recorded programs I did the usual, switch off, wait, switch on etc, still not working

Question

Cable TV transmission is bad!

Hi there, Cable TV transmission is bad at Bukit Batok... It gets pivelated badly, you can't view! Please help!!

Question

1080p resolution from HubstationHD

Hi. As I understand from Starhub's website and CSO, the Hubstation HD and HD STB supports a maximum resolution of 1080i. Any idea when these will go upto 1080p? Now that FullHD TVs are becoming quite common, I think it will be a good idea to explore this option from Starhub's side. Thanks.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More