Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Set top box ' smart card insert wrongly'

I have been trying to off and on the set top box power and it still does not work .... Please help !

Question

Starhub TV no signal @ 26 OCt 2013, 7:50pm

"SIGNAL NOT FOUND"! The TV sudddently shown this message. I have been turning on and off the box a few times but still the same problem. Please HELP!

Question

Ridiculous Registered Mail by Starhub

I received a registered mail collection slip on 22nd Oct as the post man was unable to get me on 11th oct as I went overseas. I went to collect the ex

Question

After install Starhub Cable TV, TV no sound.

This October my M1 broadband expired. then i signup with starhub for new cable broadband came with free cable tv, and "before install Starhub cable TV

Question

Signal not available

HiI have been facing signalNot available on the hd settop box since yesterday night. Understand there is some service disruption @ tanjong pagar area.

Question

Starhub TV no signal since 28th Sep 2013 00:45hrs

Starhub TV no signal since 28th Sep 2013 00:45hrs! What happened? Normal TV also not working!

Question

Complimentary Hubstation Problem

Hello, Good day. I am having problems with setting up Hubstation. I am newly subscribed on Maxonline ultimate and a complimentary hubstation was provi

Question

Smart Card Validation problem (in progress for more than a week)

Hi Starhub community Can anyone help with new smartcard validation ? it has been ongoing for more than a week.Already replaced the set top box but sti

Question

Received a Call about Free HubStation

Hi! I received a call today that someone from Starhub will come over to my place on Wednesday to send a Hubstation. The guy informed me that it is fre

Question

Cable TV Service Down AGAIN!!!

This is getting ridiculous as it's third time in three weeks.  All the channels down since 8:00 pm on the 7th October.  Anyone else in Jurong with no

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More