Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
How to connect smart tv to SCV?

HI! Currently, i have a smart tv and it is installed in my bedroom. The problem is that, my starhub SCV box is installed in the living room. Therefore

Question

Hubstation Remote Control

Hi, my remote control for Hubstation is partially spoiled (some keys not working).  Is there any place I can get it repaired or replaced (aka buy)?

Question

No Connection

Hi, I just bought a new HDTV and tried connecting it to the starhub box using HDMI cables but turn out that there are no connection. However, I am sti

Question

Accepted Solution

My HD Channels Have No Sound with HDMI Cable

Hi there, No sound for my HD channels with HDMI. But with normal cables no issues.   May i ask what is wrong?   Thanks in advance for any

Question

tv signal unavailable

Hi, I just came home from a 4 month work overseas. I changed my tv to a new set and realized I cant receive any signal.Sometimes when I managed  to ge

Question

optical audio

HubStation optical audio is optical in or optical out? Wad type of optical cable must I buy? Male to male?

Question

Remote control acting up

Both the TV and DVD lights are red. Tried replacing the batteries but the lights just got brighter. Pressing any other button doesn't do anything. Wha

Question

Accepted Solution

HubStation HD and Home Theater System

Which one should I buy? Coaxial cable or Optical cable? Which is cheaper? Cos I need to connect my hubstation HD to my home theater system.

Question

Interactive TV

Hello,(Ok, maybe my subject is not exactly suitable.)After we've exited from the Interactive TV menu, I believe we will be back to the previous channe

Question

No TV Connection for 2 days already..1633 HelpDesk is not picking up call

Unable to watch TV for pass 2 days...be trying to get 1633, but line is always busy even after ringing for 45min, still not one pick up. Want to NEX S

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More