Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
tv signal unavailable

Hi, I just came home from a 4 month work overseas. I changed my tv to a new set and realized I cant receive any signal.Sometimes when I managed  to get to the channel, it says that I am not subscribed to the channel. Please do assist.

Question

optical audio

HubStation optical audio is optical in or optical out? Wad type of optical cable must I buy? Male to male?

Question

Remote control acting up

Both the TV and DVD lights are red. Tried replacing the batteries but the lights just got brighter. Pressing any other button doesn't do anything. What the hell is wrong with it??? I'm suddenly transported back to the 70's where the only way for me to switch to another channel is to go up to the set

Question

Accepted Solution

HubStation HD and Home Theater System

Which one should I buy? Coaxial cable or Optical cable? Which is cheaper? Cos I need to connect my hubstation HD to my home theater system.

Question

Interactive TV

Hello,(Ok, maybe my subject is not exactly suitable.)After we've exited from the Interactive TV menu, I believe we will be back to the previous channel? For example, I am at Channel 825 and press the 'Interactive' button to access the Interactive TV menu. So after I exited from the menu, i should be

Question

No TV Connection for 2 days already..1633 HelpDesk is not picking up call

Unable to watch TV for pass 2 days...be trying to get 1633, but line is always busy even after ringing for 45min, still not one pick up. Want to NEX Serangoon to change a new SET TOP Box...still the same issue...."SMART CARD IS WRONGLY INSERT"...someone please help me....

Question

Set top box ' smart card insert wrongly'

I have been trying to off and on the set top box power and it still does not work .... Please help !

Question

Starhub TV no signal @ 26 OCt 2013, 7:50pm

"SIGNAL NOT FOUND"! The TV sudddently shown this message. I have been turning on and off the box a few times but still the same problem. Please HELP!

Question

Ridiculous Registered Mail by Starhub

I received a registered mail collection slip on 22nd Oct as the post man was unable to get me on 11th oct as I went overseas. I went to collect the expected important registered mail from Starhub thinking what is the content. Omg is my first reaction because the letter was just a letter to inform me

Question

After install Starhub Cable TV, TV no sound.

This October my M1 broadband expired. then i signup with starhub for new cable broadband came with free cable tv, and "before install Starhub cable TV, my samsung LCD TV working fine." Here come the frustrated experience. First no signal then 1st technician came and fix everything, but last thing i

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More