Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Retail hub station no longer usable?

HiIs it true that those with 'old' retail hub station will not be able to receive tv contents from Dec 2013?

Question

Ridiculous Bill On Cable TV

Hi Kai Boon, Remember Me? Yup me again. this time diff problem. Same as usual, SH always give a problem and weneed to solve our own. i received my bill on 11/12/2013 and guess what..? SH bill me S$960.25.This is due to early termination and loss/damage of hubstation.MY GOD..! my kids still watching

Question

Accepted Solution

Retail hubstation 2nd tuner quality vary from 60%-0%

Hi, Recently, some of my recording on the retail hubstation has no video or just did not record. On checking the SmartTV info page, I see the followings: - both 1st and 2nd tuner signal strength 57%. 1st tuner quality 80% - 90%. 2nd tuner quality 60% with frequent drop to 0%. Is the hubstation due f

Question

Complaints - Starhub TV Hubstation & Starhub Frontdesk Services

I went down to Starhub shop at Tampines Mall on 30th Nov 2013 which is during the Sitex Promo.I recontracted by fibre broadband, upgrade my Freetv with the free Hubstation to paid Starhub subscription as well as switch my M1 line to Starhub.Gosh.. A staff served me from 3.30pm till 7.30pm (4hours -

Question

Can't get signal for specific channels.

I have trouble loading specific channels on my set-up box, e.g. Bloomberg. It shows the error message of set-up box not getting signal, asking me to switch off & restart my setup box. I tried that, sometimes work, sometimes don't. Sometime back, I called Starhub technical helpline and the technician

Question

Lousy service! Starhub done it again!

Need to exchange the stupid faulty set top box at Nex branch, no special queue and was told to join the normal queue. Waited almost an hour tell me cannot cos account under my dad's name. After some argument I asked to see the manager, only to know it actually can be done.Well done Starhub! You make

Question

Any one try to use av converter to hdmi as smart tv when using av picture is double image

Hi! Anyone trying to convert AV signal to hdmi ? can  i know which converter is the best so far if you are using, care to share the brand and the costs ? thanks.

Question

What happened to the red button for hd channels?

What happened to the feature where I could press the red button on remote to jump to the hd channel?I understand channels were consolidated but some like mtv are not. Thanks

Question

Accepted Solution

Re: HUB composite connection no Sound

hi , I;ve tried to set-up my set-up box from Starhub, yet the normal audio/video cable ( yellow/red/white ) - Sound OKcomposite cable   ( green/blue/red )  -  No Sound, with Picture ..   TV is SONY EX41  thanks,

Question

HD channel is not working

After the HD channel renumbering after 16 Oct 13, I haven't been able to view the new HD channels.Example: I can't see any image except for a ëTV" logo on the right of Channel 711 (CNN HD). Previously I'm able to view it on Channel 760 without any setting change. I've tried removing the card, poweri

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More