Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
No option for Series Recording

Hi, I have been able to set up series recording for a lot of shows in the past however I can't see the option for American Idol (S13) on StarWorldHD. Does anyone have any idea why the option would be missing please?Thanks,Jordan

Question

Free Anytime TV with Hubstation rental

I had recently sign up the below plan and I notice that there is a "Free" HubStation rental. I was not given this free item Can I know am I still be entitle to this free Anytime TV?? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- F

Question

upgrade of set top box

Hi, I would like to check do I get 50% off 3 mths if I upgrade my HD interactive box to hubstation hd. I understand if from non HD box to HD interactive box, there is 50% off 3 mths. Thanks alot

Question

Controller unable to signal setup box

I had just went down to service centre to replaced a new remote (CA276) and also replaced with new battery. When I depress on the new remote, the blue light signaled however the setup box is not reacting to any of the buttons. Replacing of the remote does not resolve my problem. My setup box can be

Question

Volume Control

Hi, I'm unable to control the volume via the SH remote. The blue OSD comes up but no worky. I'm using HDMI connection.

Question

Waiting Times

Hi, What is the current waiting time at Starhub Customer Service Centers? I suggest that Starhub create an information board or apps that will have current waiting times at Starhub centers so that customers can select which center to go or maybe we can schedule our visiting time so we do not need to

Question

One HD channel 876 sub-title very buggy.

Hi, I'm refering to the One HD channel. The korean entertainment channel.Recently this channel has provide multi language seleactable sub-title.This feature is vary buggy. The sub-title keep hanging or no display of sub-title many time during the show. I have to press '*' to re-select the sub-title

Question

Normal channels no signal but HD channels no issue

Hi I have issue with TV signal, Normal channels no signal but HD channels no issue, what is the issue is.

Question

Exchange of Remote Control

HiI have faulty remote control for cable TV. May i know which Starhub outlet is able do a one to one exchange?

Question

Unable to do series recording

Hi My starhub set up box has always worked fine, and one of the features I appreciate is to be able to record programs when I can't catch them in time. Recently I have program a series recording for a Channel 8 series, but it will only record the show form Monday to Thursday, and there is no epside

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More