Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Poor cable tv reception : Commonwealth

Recently have been experiencing drop in cable tv signals, resulting in jerking and pixelated images. I have changed 2 STBs as i initially thought STB (Cisco HD Interactive) faulty. However, even after changing, the problem persist. I had swapped with another older box (Digital) in the spare bedroom

Question

Relocation of service

Hi, I have called 1633 and also emailed to customerservice@starhub.com to enquire about relocation of my cable TV service but to no avail. Call operators are all busy after 30mins of waiting and no reply from customer service. I have also tried to do it online via "My Account Management" but it lead

Question

Cable or open net at childcare

Hello,I would like to know the cost of setting up and subscribingto cable TV at a childcare (HDB void deck) for the purpose of watchingchildren's programmes. Is it viable to use fibre optic/open net for this purpose? What is the cost for installation and subscription? Thank you for your time and att

Question

Poor Service - Lies and still they bill me

Hi, don't know if anyone else has experience this, but I'm very frustrated with Starhub. Around about October I started receiving auto messages on my TV that my set top bow was not being supported anymore and I needed to contact them and they would deliver a new one. Well good so far. Contacted them

Question

Accepted Solution

How much to Add cable point in room

Question

Accepted Solution

StarHub TV : Technical (Account: 1.13457273) - Urgent

My Samsung SmartTV works perfectly on free to air TV channels. On cable, there is video without audio and minutes later it goes blank and tells me no signal. Please get back ASAP. Was on 1633 for 15 minutes but to no avail.

Question

Accepted Solution

How to surrender the TV connection?

Hi,  I am leaving Singapore on 21st February 2014. Can you please let me know how I can close my current TV subscription?  I will make the complete payment($ 39.59) for the month of February, 2014, today. Do I need to do anything else? Kindly advice. Thanks and regards

Question

Accepted Solution

Swap Hubstation to HD

Hi,I was subscribed to Anytime TV (Starhub TV Lite) and was given free rental of Hubstation. If i want to swap the Hubstation to HD, do I need to pay extra rental charges?Thanks.

Question

cable tv down??

the above 2 messages appear on my tv the moment i on it today, last night still can watch...think i saw some upgrading message will be conducted from 3am to 6am on 3rd dec 13  if i'm not wrong...now still not ok???   this is the box i'm using...what shall i do? i'm staying at Semba

Question

Accepted Solution

Favorites channels missing and unable to create favorite channels

Hi Starhub, I noticed last week,all my favorites channels went missing. And attempt to set favorites channels were not successful, as it is unable to save my selection.And also, all my recording schedules were also missing and so were the saved programmes. Please advise. Thank you.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More