Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Starhub IPTV and ethernet managed by a router

Hi. I have tried connecting ethernet to router and den to the router on the second floor to the set0top box but am not able to receive a tv signal w

Question

MEDIA_ERROR_UNKNOWN unspecified media player error

just installed TV+ w new set top box. logged on w Starhub ID and can see the Home page ,  yet above error message as title when i selected any c

Question

Cannot watch my subscribed channels

After the installation of the new exchanged set top box, I cannot watch my subscribed channels. The screen showed that An Issue is Detected, asked me

Question

Starhub TV+ and SmartTV boxes in same household

Hi, I have Homehub Plus and have 2 SmartTV boxes that does recording. Wanted to change 1 SmartTV box and change to new TV+ box but was told by Starhub

Question

Neighbour stealing my cable TV

I suspect one of my neighbours is stealing my cable TV. Since they've moved in a couple months ago, the TV in my room keeps changing channels on its

Question

Can new tv+ white set top box record programs?

My current Samsung GX-SH435EH can record using an external portable hard drive. When i called starhub to recontact to TV+ they said the new white set

Question

Return Additional Fibre TV set top box

I want to terminate additional fibre tv stb. Can i just return the box to main starhub shop?

Question

Starhub TV plus query

I want to enquire if recontract to HomeHub+1G which also includes Starhub TV plus, will I need to get new box or can still use back the existing one?

Question

Why is Starhub TV+ box locked to one HUB ID subscription?

Hi everyone, I recently subscribed to Starhub TV+ with 1 TV+ pass (24 month contract) and 2 Starhub TV+ boxes (12 months rental contract). My parent

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More