Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Additional cost for hd box

Starhub, I have been a customer for more than 10 years. I receieved an email to ask me to swap my box. I do not wish to pay additional cost for the hd box which I clearly don't need. STARHUB should absorb the cost since it is your upgrade. This is unfair to customer. I cannot atke leave to swap the

Question

Possible for existing subscriber to switch set up box from Cisco 4586DVB to new Samsung GX-SH530SF?

Hi, Is it possible for an existing cable tv subscriber to switch their set up box from Cisco 4586DVB to the new Samsung GX-SH530SF? Will there be any charges involved and what are the procedures for switching? Thanks!

Question

No sound for all Starhub channels.

I checked the volume controls and everything is normal. I tried restarting the setup box, there's still no sound.

Question

Starhub TV network upgrade exercise

Hi, I have 3 digital set top boxes that need to be change. Question: by making an appointment before 31st Mar for option 2: Arrange for installation , is the installation fee waive for all 3 set top boxes? Please advise asap Thanks.

Question

Entering the 21st Century

Can Starhub advise when they plan to offer 1080p resolution. Like Singtel only 1080i is offered, unlike the M1 Box which supports 1080p.  I'm finding I get a better picture using 720p rather than 1080i, makes sense really, a full 720 line progessive scan image will be better than one interlaced to 1

Question

Home theatre setup

Hi,I would like to know how to setup my home theatre using hdmi cable.I have tried1. Plug in hdmi out from the set top box to hdmi in on my home theatre in a box(htib)2. Use another hdmi cable to connect hdmi out on my htib to the hdmi in on my tvHowever this does not workGreatly appreciate any help

Question

Starhub TV Remote

I just did a swap of my previous faulty starhub tv remote control to the new CA276 remote control. But this CA276 unlike my previous remote, isn't a universal remote control which can control my tv through the same remote control. Are all the newer remote control non-universal type? Is there any way

Question

My digital set up box could not received any signal.

My digital set up box could not received any signal. I was not able to watch any programme since yesterday. I tried calling the 24 hour hotline but your staff are too busy to pick up the phone. What am I suppose to do?

Question

Why is the user interface different between set top boxes?

I have the HD Hubstation which I use to record programs, and a normal non recordable box. The non recordable HD box has a much more usable interface and tv guide. Why doest the HD recordable box have the same? The TV Guide is probably the worst I have ever seen in my life, and we're in 2014!

Question

Signal Not Found

Hi,  I have the above problem and I have tried all the methods including tightening the cables, and whatever is advised in the other threads and my problem still persists. It has been about a month now. It was working fine one day, then died on me the next day. Pls advise. Thanks

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More