Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Complaints-totally disappointed with Starhub-Return of HUB station BOX only

I Just did a Starhub cable TV recontract at Marina link Branch. I reached there at 3 pm and queue at counter to ask questions and clarify some doubts. I was later given a queue #2012 (current queue is #2007. Although it is only 5 persons in front, I waited till 6.45pm before it is my turn. I finishe

Question

Accepted Solution

Moving Starhub setup box from living room to bedroom

Hi, As mentioned I am thinking to move my starhub setup box to the bedroom.I already have cable TV point in my room and I believed it should be a plug and play thingy? Can I DIY and do I need to notify starhub about it? Thank you.

Question

TV Services at CCK area down?

New box installed by SH ppl 2 days back, prompting no signal, called 1633, keyed in postal code, automated service mentioned that the service is down around my area. Starhub dudes, can please confirm? Thanks.......also, cable as going as fast as cold honey drips.....

Question

Pixelation plus plus

Hi, Since the big rainstorm yesterday (26.4.14) I have been experiencing tremendous problems with the cable TV quality of picture. Every channel is seeing pixelation, sound distortion and accompanied by frequent pop up messages saying that the Smart Card is wrongly inserted (despite being untouched)

Question

Accepted Solution

Set top box no power

our set top box will not turn on - no power. tried to power off from the main switch and turn on again but still the issue persist. even tried to plug in from different power source.

Question

Accepted Solution

NO HD TV

HiyaI still using CRT TV le...  today i receive letter from SH TV ask me upgrade my set-top box to HD one.I dont have HD TV if i change my CRT can use a not?  i tot is year end than change how come is may liao? My CRT still working well.. not point to buy HD TV le

Question

Accepted Solution

Remote Control Model number

I have a digital set top box, CISCO 4586DVB, can ayone tell me the MODEL NUMBER of the remote control that comes with it, this is the bog-standard remote, not a universal one.  It has a number on the back, CA276, but this is not the model number apparently.I need the code to see if it is supported b

Question

cable tv remote control

Just recontract to cable broadband. But there is no user manual to guide me on using the remte control to watch cable tv and the free-to-air channels. Any e-manual to download?

Question

No Signal

Dear StarHub customer service. For the last month I have been having highly unstable and/or No signal on my starhub cable. There is no issues with the television as I can use it for other purposes. Cabling is not lose. Have checked numerous time. Could it be issues with the cable box itself? Please

Question

usb port on hd interactive set top box

Hi, I notice that there is a USB port on the front of my hd interactive set top box. I was wondering what it is for. Does anyone have the answer to my query? Thank you.Curiaq

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More