Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

Very slow boot-up of Digital set-top box DCI15SHB

I understand that boot-up will be slow for all digital models but a good 12 min for boot-up seems to be too long especially after the change of the smartcard upgrade. Is this normal?

Question

What's the problem with mine new setup box?

Just did the swap to the new Samsung setup box...now can only view channel 5,8, okto. The screen keeps hanging at "Validation of smart card in progress". Tried calling 1633,takes forever for someone to pick up. Please advice what to do.

Question

Accepted Solution

Auto-Tune Feature using new set-top box

Hi, I just changed out my old set-top box for the new Samsung one after getting the letter from StarHub to do so. After looking through the menu, I can't seem to find the Auto-Tune feature that lets me automatically change the channel at pre-determined times and dates. Is this feature still availabl

Question

Accepted Solution

User Interface Menu on the new Samsung HD interactive settop box

HiI would like to feedback that having just changed to the new settop box, my family finds the new interface not user friendly at all.The favourites function does not work all the time. There are many instances when using the favourites button brings you to channels not on the list. For the elderly

Question

Accepted Solution

Change of Set-box

Dear Starhub,  Tecently, I got a subtitle in the top of my screen saying that I have to change my Setbox before 31 May 2014, otherwise I wont have service any more. Possible to give me a contact to get my set-box changed? appreciate for you help.

Question

Accepted Solution

can i walk in to service center to exchange set up box

I've received a letter to exchange  my old set up box.Unable to secure an appointment for home installationa and to exchange at the service center.Can I just drop by the service center stipulated inside the letter or must I secure an appoitment before heading down.Please advise.  Thank you.

Question

How to stop single recording of a series if conflict.

When I schedule several series records it's inevitable that some of them conflict (especially when my wife starts recording her own shows). However I cannot find a way to stop a single episode from recording without cancelling the entire season record. If two shows conflict, is there a way to stop t

Question

StarHub Box Internet setting/access

Hihi I was told that I have a year free internet access and called the customer servive hotline to check and confirmed that there's signal at the Box. Then I was told to use LAN Cable to connect my laptop to the ethernet port behind the Box but it seems that the gateway is unable to connect to the i

Question

Assuring note to SH TV customers

Well done. I hope starhub continue to upgrade its system to further enhance the security standards of paid subscribers. Read whats on the news today http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/two-illegal-starhub-set-top-box-sellers-charged-court SINGAPORE - StarHub has commenced criminal prosecution against

Question

No sound in some show recordings (frequent)

Hi, recently this problem keeps occurring. My dad records shows on VV drama but some episodes has audio and alternate episodes do not have. Also, when viewing normal starhub tv channels, there will be times when the audio is suddenly cut off. We use HDMI cable connection and we have a home theatre s

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More