Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

Error code: 2001

Why after connecting all the necessary cables, it appear a error code of 2001

Question

Accepted Solution

no TV channels since change set up box.

It has been a week since I changed by old set up box to the new model as advised by Starhub.However, I do no have ANY TV channels at all. first it stated NO Signal Found, Error 2001.Now it stated Smart card message , Validation fails, error code 5008.Kindly help.

Question

HBO HD and FOX Movies HD Dolby Digital does not produce mainstream sound

Hi,I have a Starhub HDMI Dolby Digital CISCO 4586DVB setup box. For the past few months I don't get the mainstream sound when I switch to HBO HD or FOX Movies HD or other HD movie channels. I can hear the surround stream sounds but I am not able to hear the mainstream dialogues being spoken in a mov

Question

Accepted Solution

Starhub TV into different rooms in house

I've just joined Starhub with a HomeHub package.  My question is how do I get more than one TV in the house able to watch Starhub TV?  I understand that this can be done with TVAnywhere to PC or tablet but what about other TVs?  Do you need a separate box?

Question

Noisy Set Top Box (HubStation HD)

I am using the HubStation HD which I just signed up last Thursday. I have to say the box is extremely noisy. It has this buzzing noise even after I power off the Set Top box using the remote (Standby mode). Sounds like the fan or some spinning device or component is still ongoing. While watching TV,

Question

tv anywhere

I used to be able to watch the channels that I subscribed to on TV Anywhere, but for the past week, after a recent system maintenance, I can't. It says that I need to subscribe to the channel, even though I have already subscribed to it. Also, when I go to my account manager, I can't see the details

Question

TV Guide, Programme Information and Smart TV won't display/activate

Hi,I have just upgraded to Hubstation HD as old set top box died.I am receiving the channels however the TV Guide and Programme Information will not display. Also nothing is happening when trying to load Smart TV to record.Would appreciate any ideas to solve this issue.Thanks

Question

Smart card inserted wrongly. Please try again

I have tried to remove and insert the card as well as switch off and on the set top box but to no avail...Please help!

Question

Accepted Solution

Setting up second tv in another room

Apart from another TV, can anyone please tell me how to set up a set in another room.  Do I need another cable box?Cheers

Question

Accepted Solution

Very slow boot-up of Digital set-top box DCI15SHB

I understand that boot-up will be slow for all digital models but a good 12 min for boot-up seems to be too long especially after the change of the smartcard upgrade. Is this normal?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More