Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Menu screen doesn't appear on the TV screen

Dear Sir/Madam, So far I chose TV channel on the Menu screen that appears when I push the menu button on the remote controller. But since about two weeks ago, the remote controller cannot reach the menu screen. The remote controller can turn on and off the HDMI box. The a light of HDMI box flicks ti

Question

Accepted Solution

Set top Cisco 4586 reboots

Does anyone have this problem? My cisco 4586 from Starhub reboots when I am recording... When this happens, my recording stops. This is very frustrating. Starhub have already swapped the box. But still facing the same issue.

Question

Is this justifiable

Starhub box with me for 5 years.Decided to return box and not renew but do a fresh contract for better deal.However, upon return, was told that the flip cover is damaged and required to pay for $50 damage.My question:1. Is the $50 justifiable considering it just require a reattachment?2. Equipment i

Question

Accepted Solution

Swapping of set top box (urgent)

Hi! Any kind souls out there to enlighten me asap?~Ok.My tv is showing the swapping set top box message, starhub will send u letter, swap by 30may blah blah blah since weeks ago.I still haven't received any letter from starhub and it's 25may now.1. Can I do the swapping w/o letter?2. Any extra charg

Question

HD Interective Set top box connection for non-HDMI TV

How can one connect the HD box to a non-HDMI TV. The HD box comes with a red-white-yellow cable only. What about the other set of Red-Blue-Green cable? Do I need to connect both cables? Where can I get the Red-Blue-Green cable and how much does it cost?I would have expected Starhub to provide both c

Question

new Subscribe and cant view and no reply from starhub ever since

SO many days and yet no reply from anyone and no update and still being charged.   Dear Charles Tan, Thank you for submitting your account-related query on StarHub Cares. Our team members will be in touch soon. Name: Charles TanNric: xxxxxxxxx Email: xxxxxxxxx Phone: xxxxxxxxxPreferred Contact: Phon

Question

Accepted Solution

no sound from starhub tv

Hi, there is no sound from all channels, it has happened a few times. Using cable to connect to Starhub.

Question

Accepted Solution

Signal Not Found

I am unable to watch television using your Digital set-top box ABQ-1H57-SCV . The problem of "signal not found" keeps on reoccurring . It tells me to reboot the system. Doing It countless of times . It still persist.

Question

Accepted Solution

PICTURE DISTORED, SOUND ON AND OFF

Experiencing distorted picture and poor sound quality for the past one week.Turned the Hubstation "On" and "Off" and the picture and sound quality returns to normal.Then, after a while the situation returns and makes watching programmes unbearable.Any advice?

Question

Accepted Solution

Setup HD Interactive Set-Top Box

How do i setup the HD Set-Top Box. i have connect the box to the TV, and i have did a auto tune to the channel.However, i can't switch channel via the box or remote control. Basically there is no reaction from the box regardless of what button i press.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More