Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Auto log out of account

I've been experiencing auto account log out recently. May I know if there's any solution to prevent the account from logging out as it is really troub

Question

Major issues after switching to TV+, need to reboot every few hours to watch live channels

I have swap to the new TV+ recently, subscribed to the entertainment+ and asian+ package. I encounter major problem every day. Can't watch the local c

Question

Transportation Fee

Last week I having issue with my StarHub TV, PM StarHub no one can assist keep asking me to call 1633 (not sure StarHub employed your guys for what? O

Discussion

converting from Fiber TV to TV+

When converting from fiber TV to TV +, do I need to reconfigure my Linksys 8100 and do I need to update firmware. Thanks

Question

Error code 5014 on TV screen

Error code 5014 since yesterday night, called starhub 1633 this morning, not a single customer care picked up my phone call!!! Waited and wasted 2 hou

Question

starhub TV+ box audio

my new starhub tv+ box says my TV Sony X8000H does not support dolby audio, which is impossible as it does. so what could be wrong? or is it a softwar

Question

Disney+ Billing

Hi! I want to know how the billing is shown as in the Disney+ App. If you are subscribed to Disney+ with the app, under 'Accounts', it will show your

Question

Homehub - how switching to TV+ will change my subscription and configuration?

Hi, I am a current Homehub subscriber with: 1) TV: English/Movies (Fox and HBO)/Sports 2) Broadband: 1000 Mbps fibre 3) Contract ends Dec 2021 4) TV i

Question

Immediate Chat Exchange

Is there no WhatsApp service I can readily chat with a service professional?

Question

Switching from Fibre TV to Starhub TV+

Current setupONTPort 1 to google wifi port 2 to Fibre TV (2 fibre TV connected by a switch) Question is when I switch over to Starhub TV+, can I main

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More