Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
X
Alternative way to reload the tv+ box interface

There is no need to force stop the tv+ app. Pressing the home button on the remote control will reload the interface as well but wait for the router t

Discussion

Error code 2003 in StarHub tv box

I get error code 2003 . My smart tv has no issues but the star hub keep asking me to reboot and make sure all cable are correctly fixed  I have

Question

Also, does the tv+ box log out every month?

Because re logging in will allow us to watch live channels again. It doesn't say if the box got logged out or anything, it still shows it's logged in.

Question

How to activate Dolby Digital on the Starhub TV+ Box

My setup: Starhub TV+, Philipps TV, Sonos Playbar, Sonos Sub, Sonos Play 1 (for surround) My Sonos app says the audio is "Stereo PCM". I set up my

Question

Smart TV HDD

Hi, I'm currently still using the older Starhub TV boxes that utilizes external WD HDD to record programs. Has there been any improvement to the situa

Question

Can ORBI RBK853 WiFi 6 mesh systems work with StarHub TV+

Can ORBI RBK853 WiFi 6 mesh systems work with StarHub TV+

Question

Issue with StarHub TV+ Box

Hi StarHub, I have some issue with the StarHub TV+ Box, I just upgraded my Fibre TV Box to the StarHub TV+ Box. When I connect the StarHub TV+ Box to

Question

Starhub Issues

I am a Starhub customer for more than 15 years now, but now, I am seriously considering of dumping Starhub. I recently re-contracted by HomeHub Plan,

Question

Turn off subscription popup for people that don't want that feature.

Just now my mom was changing channel, and as usual there is a popup everytime she switch to a channel that I didn't subscribe to. But this time she wa

Discussion

Accepted Solution

One problem on celestial movie on starhub TV+

Recently I had an issue with my starhub TV+ only on the celestial movie program, when I tried to clicked on it, it will not work or gives me an error

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More