Skip to main content
Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

One problem on celestial movie on starhub TV+

Recently I had an issue with my starhub TV+ only on the celestial movie program, when I tried to clicked on it, it will not work or gives me an error

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

new starhubtv+ problem loading....

I subscribe Starhub go service for many year.I normally watch subscribed channels like CNBC and sports.  I access service through devices like PC (chr

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

hood 

4 months ago

Question

Unable to change channel after playing a recorded program!

So i have subscribed for recording of programmes. After watching a recorded programme, i stop and return back to live channel, i am unable to change c

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Starhub TV+

2 problem found with you new Starhub TV+ 1. When view on PC, TV+ always go to full screen and cannot view in window. Whereas Starhbgo was able to do i

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Starhub TV+ MEDIA PLAYER ERROR

Hi, i recently download and installed the new starhub tv+ as an upgrade to previously starhub go. I have this error since few days ago "unspecified me

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

New WD 1TB Passport cannot work on Samsung fibre tv set up box.

The old WD passport could not be detected and confirmed by technician to be faulty and was advised to get a replacement. Today i installed the new wd

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

JAGER 

4 months ago

Question

No longer able to record nor switch to SmartTV on GX-SH435EH w myPassport Ultra 1TB

I cannot access SmartTv anymore nor am I able to record anything on my GX-SH435EH and the My Passport HD.I have tried the solution mentioned mentioned

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

No signal via HDMI cable

Hi,Set top box not working when using HDMI cable.It just showing message "No signal" when I connected my TV to the box via HDMI cable.However, I am st

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 months ago

Question

Iptv box changed cable to 10m and failed connection

Hi. Im trying to change my iptv location. Currently it is the prelength cat5e cable of 0.5m. I tried to change it to 10m of cat5e cable but i cant loa

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 months ago

Question

Unable to cancel starhub go max

I am unable to unsubscribe starhub go max. The account manager only shows my bill. The service tab does not appear.How do i unsubsribe from active sub

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 months ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question