Skip to main content
Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Western Digital hard drive (new version)not compatible with StarHub set top box

I have bought a Western Digital hard drive ( new version) from courts recently around mid July 2020 .Unfortunately, the hard drive is not compatible w

Question

Difficulty accessing the now "Starhub TV+" due to Hub ID problem

This issue has been troubling me since I updated my app from Starhub Go to Starhub TV+. I have raise this issue before in 2 July and it was somehow "r

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

WD my passport not working with set up Box.

Hi.  I bought the WD MY PASSPORT 1TB not the ultra version. And after plugged into the set up Box, it is not recognised. Any advice? Thanks.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

thenkannan 

3 months ago

Question

FIbre TV Set-Top box and external storage device questions.

I will be swapping my existing HD Interactive set top box to Fibre TV set-top box within this week. I read with interest the FAQ on Fibre TV set top b

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mark 

3 months ago

Question

Starhub tv unable to obtain ip address

hi, i face issues on the starhub fibre tv box. It shows unable to obtain ip address. I have tried to restart the set up box but it does not work Can a

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Got charged for Starhub Internet TV

Hello, I got charged for Starhub internet TV which i didn't subscribe. I went to my app and checked the add-on and tv subscription tab and there is no

Question

Remote control replacement

Hello, my StarHub remote control is starting to have some problems and I was wondering if I can get a replacement ​at the StarHub shops? What do I nee

Question

Accepted Solution

WD 1TB My Passport Ultra - after subscription termination

Hi All! My 2-year subscription to Starhub TV has ended; and I have decided not to renew. My question is can I still use my WD 1TB My Passport Ultra as

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolene_L 

4 months ago

Question

Connecting External Hard disk to samsung hubstation

Need assistance, recently got the Samsung interactive tv box. I want to attach a hard disk to the box and do recording or rather activate the smart tv

Question

What is the specs of Ethernet port on StarHub Go Max streaming box ?

Hi, StarHub, What is the specs of ethernet port on StarHub Go Max streaming box ? Is it a Gigabit ethernet port or 10/100 Mbps ethernet port ? Trying

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

dchris 

4 months ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question