Skip to main content
Devices

Devices

Discuss or troubleshoot set-top box or streaming box issues here

Ask a Question
  • •••
E
Singtel cast app

Hi, Just started using the Starhub  tv+ box. Downloaded the singtel cast app but it cant open.  Anyone has the same issue?

Question

Setup box lost connection error code 2003

Am getting Setup box lost connection error code 2003 on my TV. Rebooted set top box but to no avail. What should I do?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

HD Interactive Set Top Box switches off Power every night.

Hi, When this problem first appear. the set was turned on, but I can't access any channels except Singapore's channel(Channel8, U, 5 etc). No error c

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

Fibre TV Samsung set up box unresponsive to remote

Started a new subscription few months ago. The FibreTV set-top box has been acting up intermittently since. Will refuse to respond to the remote contr

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Starhub TV Box

I just changed new TV box and the image quality is bad. Technician came and do setup/change new cable also remains same issue. Feedback to Starhub and

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Last watched episode

Would like to check any way to ‘remember’ the last viewed episode? For e.g. the vod channels like 860 857? I’m using the fibre tv se

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Starhub TV

Has the old Starhub cable TV obsoleted? I just signed up 2 weeks ago and was given the android tv box. My father has difficulty operating it so is it

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Apps on tv box

Is there anyway to download a web browser in the white StarHub tv box? I can’t seem to find it in the App Store

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Daniel

hi, i need help with my Fibre TV Samsung GX SH530IP set top box. It responds very slowly to the remote. I have tried powering on and off, and rebootin

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

StarHub TV+ failed to parse http response

One of the two units in my house have been having this issue. Tried to log into hub ID but it gives “Failed to parse http response” error.

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question